Where Can I Get Kangaroo Meat & Bones?

Wanting to source some kangaroo meat and also bones here in Victoria. Am really looking for tail bones as I want to mince them. Anyone have any ideas?

I am pretty sure if I went to the Vic Market they would have some but would rather not to have to make the trip in. Also not sure if they would have tails and bones available, possibly only the meat.

Wanting to source some kangaroo meat and also bones here in Victoria. Am really looking for tail bones as I want to mince them. Anyone have any ideas?

I am pretty sure if I went to the Vic Market they would have some but would rather not to have to make the trip in. Also not sure if they would have tails and bones available, possibly only the meat.

Hi Puggy Puggy, not sure where you are located but if you are anywhere near Tecoma, then Belgrave Pets Supplies have fresh roo tails and also fresh diced and minced kangaroo available.

Hi Puggy Puggy, not sure where you are located but if you are anywhere near Tecoma, then Belgrave Pets Supplies have fresh roo tails and also fresh diced and minced kangaroo available.

Thanks heaps k9katz. I am in the east and have friends that live up the hills so will drop in next time I am up that way. Do you have any idea on the pricing?

Thanks heaps k9katz. I am in the east and have friends that live up the hills so will drop in next time I am up that way. Do you have any idea on the pricing?

I'm going out there tomorrow so will check up and let you know.

Checked out pricing for you Puggy Puggy minced or diced roo is $3.90 a kilo. The tails are $5.99 for 2 pretty big tails. Best to ring to check she has the tails in stock before you make the trip as she doesnt always have them. Hope that helps. She has nice rabbit, beef & chicken also.

Oh I met the most adorable pug today!

Checked out pricing for you Puggy Puggy minced or diced roo is $3.90 a kilo. The tails are $5.99 for 2 pretty big tails. Best to ring to check she has the tails in stock before you make the trip as she doesnt always have them. Hope that helps. She has nice rabbit, beef & chicken also.

Oh I met the most adorable pug today!

Thanks so much k9. :cry::laugh:

Fantastic prices. I buy my fur kids human grade diced meat that it at least $8.00 a kilo. Will be good to add a bit more variety to their diet and at a cheaper price.

I have been looking around the Knox area for kangaroo and rabbit and there is only the really crappy prepackaged preservative filled pet food stuff. Will be making a trip to Belgrave soon.

All pugs are adorable. :laugh::cry: Maybe I am just bias.

[

I have been looking around the Knox area for kangaroo and rabbit and there is only the really crappy prepackaged preservative filled pet food stuff. Will be making a trip to Belgrave soon.

Have you tried Gourmet Pet Foods in Ferntree Gully? I think they have rabbit and kangaroo.

My dogs won't eat kangaroo by choice, about the only thing they will not eat.

ETA you could also try Lysterfield Produce Store, cnr Wellingtonand Lysterfield Roads. I'll be there this afternoon so will report back to you about that if you like

Edited by curlyking

Thanks Curly.

I also found Bayswater Pet Supplies and Montrose Pet Supplies.

The pugs had diced kangaroo last night for dinner and all loved it. It hasn't seemed to have had any ill effect on them, like it can with some dogs, so I will be adding it to their diet once a week.

I bought a tail and it's massive. I think I will have to get the hacksaw out and chop it down the middle before the pugs chomp into it.