Which Fruit And Vegies Do You Give Your Dog?

laffi

I give my two Staffies, carrots, cauliflour, pumpkin, corn, peas, beans, apple

I make their own food and I buy packets of frozen vegetables and mix with mince and some chicken stock, rice or pasta, cook it all up in a big pot, they also get Eukanuba added with this.

They also love a cold carrot from the fridge, I give them one as a treat instead of a biscuit etc, they love crunching on them.

Mine get carrot, bok choy, zucchini grated raw and mixed with their raw meat. They also get cooked pumpkin mixed in complete with skin, seeds and the water it's cooked in. Whole apples as an occasional treat, but they're so expensive at the moment that it's a VERY occasional treat. One likes watermelon flesh and they also sometimes get raw chicken chunks mixed with grated cheese, oats and tinned two fruits.

They also eat grass in the backyard.

Ours also love banana, we have to be very quiet when we peel one if we aren't intending to share it! They are also quiet partial to raw zucchini.

But they will eat just about anything, we haven't really found anything that they absolutely refuse to eat, although strawberries need to be "just right" :D

mine love anything and everything blessed to have great eaters and not picky.. staffy boy will help himself to vegies growing in garden, tomoatoes zucchini and strawberries

they loveee pumpkin and any leftover vegies from dinner but do regulary have their own mince and vegie mix..

thye also love apples watermellon and any fruit we have

Mine seem to like all fruit & veggies, not keen on lettuce though. My puppy is eating plums off the tree at the moment, she jumps up to get them! She also sits and barks at the plums! :D

I would be nervous about her eating any of the seeds by mistake, all those large seeds are either toxic or build up to cause bowel obstructions :rofl:

mine love anything and everything blessed to have great eaters and not picky.. staffy boy will help himself to vegies growing in garden, tomoatoes zucchini and strawberries

they loveee pumpkin and any leftover vegies from dinner but do regulary have their own mince and vegie mix..

thye also love apples watermellon and any fruit we have

Don't you just love a Staffy.

My dog gets a mix of whatever I have leftover in the fridge as a vege mix, ie. various chinese choys, sweet potato, broccoli, carrots, beans, capsicums (not often), spinach (not often), etc. She LOVES soft fruits - nectarines, peaches, rockmelons, mangoes (her absolute favourite), bananas, berries, etc. Not keen on the harder fruits like apples though. :thumbsup:

Manman looovess carrot, whe he gets a whole raw carrot, he'll hold it upright with his front paws and eats it like a rabbit. He is one of those dogs that will eat anything and everything, except liver! :D Yes, even everyone's favorite dried liver, nope, doesn't like it. :D

He has most vegies & fruits very often.

Tsar is a meaty dog and wouldn't touch any fruits or veges at all. :eek: Even I tried feeding 'home made BARF", nope, wouldn't touch his food with the smell of them. ;)