Heated Swimming Pools

Alison

New vet clinic being built in Narre Warren North Vic (woofpurnay) has a pool. Last heard due to open late March. Contact at their old clinic 9796 8266 for details as unsure of heating etc but am sure the staff can help anyone interested.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've been to Diamond twice, as it was the only one we knew, the pool is really not clean and you can see the kennels in very bad shaped too, poos all over the ground, doesn't seem like they clean it at all.

Tsar was thrown in to the pool by the owner of Diamond and he was traumatised and refuse to swim again and is now very scare of water.

We've been to Diamond twice, as it was the only one we knew, the pool is really not clean and you can see the kennels in very bad shaped too, poos all over the ground, doesn't seem like they clean it at all.

Tsar was thrown in to the pool by the owner of Diamond and he was traumatised and refuse to swim again and is now very scare of water.

Hope you pushed the owner in right after your dog. I would have...What a moron.

New vet clinic being built in Narre Warren North Vic (woofpurnay) has a pool. Last heard due to open late March. Contact at their old clinic 9796 8266 for details as unsure of heating etc but am sure the staff can help anyone interested.

This place looks pretty good from the outside.

I have been watching the building progress since they started some time ago. Very large.

Not only do I want to use their pool, (as it will be closer to me than any others) but the sign out the front says it will be a 24 hour emergency facility as well. Nice to know, just in case.

Cheers

Julie

Thats terrible

I emailed them ages ago when looking for a pool closer to me, I asked them what they do with dogs that don't like water and they said "we just throw them in"

with that attitude it's no wonder they closed down

Needless to say I didn't bother going there,

my girl doesn't like water, but at Dogs in motion they managed to get her in the pool without her freaking , they are great

even though my girl still doesn't like water, she is always in a hurry to get inside to see the ladies working there, and I put her in the pool without her struggling and she is not in a hurry to get out either :mad

I have been watching the building progress since they started some time ago. Very large.

Not only do I want to use their pool, (as it will be closer to me than any others) but the sign out the front says it will be a 24 hour emergency facility as well. Nice to know, just in case.

Cheers

Julie

I drive past it too on my way to Berwick...can't believe it is going to be a clinic I was thinking it was a primary production storage barn or something! :mad

Will the horses be swimming in there as well though? Or is it just for dog rehab etc?

Mel.

Cheers

Julie

I drive past it too on my way to Berwick...can't believe it is going to be a clinic I was thinking it was a primary production storage barn or something! :mad

Will the horses be swimming in there as well though? Or is it just for dog rehab etc?

Mel.

All I know so far is that they are intending hydrotherapy but am sure that if there is a call for people swimming their dogs for fitness it will be accommodated. I pormise to start the ball rolling and put my dogs in :o And yep, to hijack the thread completely, it has been in planning stages for about 10 years, I am told it will offer 24 hr, emergency for large and small, avian, repro, grooming, special interest displays, dog training in some form and some small facilities for boarding special needs pets. Hope it's good!

Oh yeah, only dogs in the pool.

As far as I know Narre Warren North Vet Clinic will be offering swimming by appointment, from my understanding they will also have a horse pool and Underwater treadmill for horses as well the emergency clinic.

New vet clinic being built in Narre Warren North Vic (woofpurnay) has a pool.

You know, I've spent the last week or so since I first heard of this place wondering why on earth they gave it such a stupid name :laugh:

I only clicked last night: 'woof' - 'purr' - 'neigh' :laugh:

:mad

• 1 month later...

Dear All,

Just come back from 'Dog In Motion' this arvo.

Nice place, even my lab need to go there more often.

Thanks for the info, guys.

Need some advice, how often that we need to bring our dog for swim?

once a week? twice a month?

Thanks guys.

See ya,

Hi LA-OC

how often you need to go would depend on what you are trying to achieve

I would recommend you ask the lovely staff at Dogs in Motion how often they suggest

My girl has HD and I was taking her weekly, but have now dropped back to fortnightly as that seem to be enough for her now

Hi LA-OC

how often you need to go would depend on what you are trying to achieve

I would recommend you ask the lovely staff at Dogs in Motion how often they suggest

My girl has HD and I was taking her weekly, but have now dropped back to fortnightly as that seem to be enough for her now

Hi Taters,

I do not want to achieve anything.....just want to make my dog healthy and in a good shape.

(I think she is a bit over weight now :dummy: )

my dog is Labrador (18 months).

I've made the appointment for next saturday. After that, I think it should be fortnightly, huh?

Thanks

Hi All,

One of my mates has started working at Woofpurrnay as a groomer.

She is pretty choosy as she loves animals so I think they would be a good place.

Diamond Boarding Kennels are pretty rough from what I've heard and I've been in the animal

industry for over 10 years. You get to know the good and bad places.

I'd like to take my boy to dogs in motion. I'm sure he would love the water. He likes the beach.

XXToughgirlXXpost-5373-1208066899_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

One of my mates has started working at Woofpurrnay as a groomer.

She is pretty choosy as she loves animals so I think they would be a good place.

Diamond Boarding Kennels are pretty rough from what I've heard and I've been in the animal

industry for over 10 years. You get to know the good and bad places.

I'd like to take my boy to dogs in motion. I'm sure he would love the water. He likes the beach.

XXToughgirlXXpost-5373-1208066899_thumb.jpg

hi toughgirl78,

Any chance to get a complete address for woofpurnay?

narren warren huh?

And also any clue how much for the pool? do we need to make the appointment before?

Thanks.