Doggy Chiropractor & Muscle Manipulators Reccomendations

Just wondering if anyone could reccomend a doggy chiropractor or a doggy massuse or acupuncture in Victoria preferably not to far away from Box Hill.

An ex rescue that I fostered has been limping and his parents have had him on the anti inflamitory injections but are wanting to try something else as well.

This puggy came out of a puppy farm situation and was used for nothing but stud duties for years.

I would want to know what's causing the limp before I had anything but massage done. Is it a bone problem, muscle problem, joint problem? What does the vet say is the cause of the problem?

I know a really good myotherapist who may be able to help. She was coming to my home to massage my dog. Box Hill would be within her area.

I would want to know what's causing the limp before I had anything but massage done. Is it a bone problem, muscle problem, joint problem? What does the vet say is the cause of the problem?

I know a really good myotherapist who may be able to help. She was coming to my home to massage my dog. Box Hill would be within her area.

He has had a hard life and is appromimatley 8 years old so his limp is most likey to be arthritis.

I would like a doggy chropractor to have a look at his back.