Diane Gunn-scarcella

InspectorRex

Have just been advised that Diane(DOL Member) Gunn-Scarceela( Gipfel GSD's) has suddenly passed away

I have been asked to pass on to the list the very sad news that Diane Gunn-Scarcella passed away this afternoon at Wangaratta Hospital following a massive heart attack.

Diane, you helped a lot of us in the dog world.

My deepest sympathy to Tony and all the four-legged ones who will miss you terribly

Colleen

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dianne you were an amazing lady and a beautiful soul who was always there to help anyone who asked for advice. You will be sadly missed by many people and dogs.

Deepest Sympathy to Tony and family.

Godspeed Dianne.

It is with the saddest of hearts that I say goodbye to my friend Dianne who passed away suddenly and unexpectedly today.

Di - I'm sure you are catching-up with all of your beloved furrs that were waiting for you at the bridge.

I've only known you for the last 12 months but a truer and more loyal friend I cannot imagine finding...... my deepest sympathies to Tony and all of Di's close friends in the dog world.

She will be very sadly missed. I don't know what else to say...... it's just devastating :rofl:

Farewell my friend...... Kato will miss his grandma Di.....

What a tragic loss to the GSD world.

I can't even imagine how much your furrs are going to miss their Mum... especially your beloved boys Shadow, Rikki, Samm and Karl.

Rest easy mate :cheers:

There aren't words for how I feel at the moment - and I'd only known you a short time. RIP Dianne - your face will be one that I will miss at all my local shows - a constant next to your dog's trailer, friend to many I know and respect. An honest lady at a time when that is so rare - I may not have always agreed with what you said but I always respected your sincerity.

Such a loss of a wonderful women

I remember PMing Dianne and asking for some help on behaviour problems my brother was having with his GSD, she helped us through it so much, even though he was not one of her dogs

She will be missed

My sympathies to her family, friends and the dogs

Sweet dreams Dianne

We are losers today with the passing of this truely wonderful lady.

She had an uncanny way of knowing when things were amiss and a pm or email would arrive.

I am deeply saddened by your passing and I feel privilidged to have been a friend.

Rest easy dear friend and I bet they are excited at the bridge with tails wagging, happy yaps as they can now see you coming over the hill.

This is so terribly sad; tragic :cheers:. Although I don't currently have a GSD I read the GSD thread every day and Diane's posts were warm, informative, educational and kind.

Deepest sympathy to her family, friends and beautiful GSDs.

Rest in peace lovely lady and watch over and comfort your family.

Rest in peace, my dear friend.

I am devastated at the news.... my thoughts are with Tony and all at Gipfel/ Wiesenland.

I will miss your wisdom and your hilarious emails.

The Glen Fiddich will always be toasted in your memory, Di.

RIP Dianne. I did not know you, but you obviously brought much joy to many, and made this world a better place just by being you.

All the best to your family and loved ones at this time.

I hope they find a way to celebrate the life and joys they had with you, through the tears and sorrow of losing you.

Tony Scarcella has asked me to thank you for your thoughtful messages and sympathy on the sudden death of his wife, Dianne.

Tony also wishes to let people know that Dianne died as the result of a massive STROKE not a heart attack.