Hey Shoe Monster, Can't Find Your Brag

Hi

It was so good over the Easter weekend at KCC Park meeting ShoeMonster and her lovely Staffies.

She had a brilliant start to her Obedience Trialing.

Go Shoe Monster Go :):( ;) :(:(

By the way do any of you know the reason why Shoemonster called herself Shoemonster??????

I do, and wow what a story that is

She had a brilliant start to her Obedience Trialing.

Yes she did. And she deserves a hearty congratulations and a pat on her back (and one for her dog too :(). I've been waiting for her to come on in and post on it.

Should we tell? I would, but naaaah .... that's for SM to tell :coffee:. But she better get her butt in here soon. :coffee:

But for her first time out she did very, very well.

Edited by Erny

:coffee:

Thanks!

It was Eddie and I! We entered our first 2 trials and got a pass and 2nd in ring for both of them! Very very proud of him! I did post it in the brags thread but it probably deserves its own one too lol, Ed was great!

This pic is from Sat, but Sundays was the same lol, maybe I could take a pic with the ribbons and certs from both days!

DSC_0331.jpg

Poor Ed wasnt sure what all the fuss was about :coffee: his face in the pic is hilarious!

Gamby it was great to meet you!

Edited by shoemonster

Guest Clover

Way to go Shooey and Eddie :coffee:, what awsome results for your first trials. :coffee: love the look on his face in that pic.

:laugh: true Erny, maybe i should have been proofing ribbons in a stand stay! I couldnt have gotten these results without a few people and you are one of them!

Thanks Rexy!!! And also Clover too!

Cosmolo, thank you to both of you and the doggies too, Eddie misses Cosmolos kisses! You are another who has helped me so much with Ed :D

I was SOOOO excited when i got the message of your success Shoemonster and Ed!!!!

you guys are a huge inspiration to me and as far as i am concerned you still came number 1 :D

CONGRATULATIONS to team Eddie :laugh:

hehe - I'll say it again!!! Go team Shoey and Ed!!! I gave him lotsa cuddles last night :champagne:. Apparently once he got a bit of hot dog that was it - I was his bestest friend ROFL!

Shoey - c'mon - why did you choose your name?!?!?! I wanna know!

hehe - I'll say it again!!! Go team Shoey and Ed!!! I gave him lotsa cuddles last night :D. Apparently once he got a bit of hot dog that was it - I was his bestest friend ROFL!

Shoey - c'mon - why did you choose your name?!?!?! I wanna know!

Grats Shoey...told you everything would be fine :rofl: