Worried About 2yr Old Rottweiler

cjm

Thank you, I finally got onto her breeder and lets just say I didn't expect that response but it's over at least and I thought she should know about the brain problem. I wasn't asking for anything and now I feel worse.

Arrgh, it's not nice to try to do the right thing and come away feeling a little like you've been kicked while you're down. I think you did the right thing informing the breeder of what happened, if s/he didn't see it that way it is their loss. You did so much not only to try to save Pru but also to find the ultimate cause of death and shared the knowledge. Don't let this person make a sad mourning process harder, take the good memories and cherish them selfishly, away from negative influences.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you did the right thing informing the breeder of what happened, if s/he didn't see it that way it is their loss.

Yes, I agree with you lucknow. As a breeder, I would have definitely wanted to know.

cjm, I'm very sorry that your contact with Pru's breeder made you feel worse :confused:

If there is anything I can do - and advice I can offer from a breeders perspective, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.