RL1

Rotty Owners

22,065 posts in this topic

What a bloody awesome weekend team Dyzney, well done.

:champagne::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::party::rock::thumbsup::winner::winner:

All toes and fingers crossed for next weekend, I will be waiting with baited breath!!!!!

:) :cheers::crossfingers:

OMG CC puppies, :D can't imagine anything much cuter than that.

Bet you are over the moon Stolz :thumbsup:

Very Mr R & NR, we are very happy!!!! :thumbsup:

Although I think CC is not too happy at present, there is lots of grunting and graoning going on!.....lol :laugh:

hastey   

Rocky and I will be having a new arrival in the house tomorrow. Her name is Bonnie and she is a dog we have rescued. We don't know much about her past or age, but believe she is over 8 years. She has been the victim of BY breeding. Her use by date expired and was dumped by the breeder. She was scheduled to be PTS first thing Monday morning and I was up till 11pm Sunday night organizing her rescue, it was a close call. She is a rotti x dobe.

My Chevy who I lost last year was also an overbred dog that was discarded. I cannot think of a better way of honoring her than giving another dog a second chance.

So Chevy if you're looking down, meet your new sister :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2QtM6Lyd4

Oh Hastey Bonnie is gorgeous. I love the wag of her tail as you touched her. I so hope that Rocky and Bonnie get along really well. All the very best with her introduction to your household :D

Hastey, well done to you and Rocky, offering Bonnie a chance at love and a wonderful life. I know she will be thrilled to be with you guys.

Can't wait for vids of them playing together when all new dynamics settle.

Best wishes for you all :)

griff   

Good on you Hastey :thumbsup: she looks to be a sweetie, had a little something in my eye watching that clip , I wish you ,Rocky and Bonnie many happy harmony filled years together :D

emery   

Awww bonnie has such soulful eyes. may her and rocky get on like ahouse on fire :)

cavNrott   

Bless you Hastey for giving this lovely girl a home, she'll repay you with love, loyalty and devotion.

The way she reacted to your touch brought a tear to my eye. Please keep us posted about her.

hastey   

Thank you everyone for such kind words :D

The battle is ahead for Bonnie - she is way under weight and is flea bitten. Our visit to the vet today also discovered that she has mammary lumps, she goes into op next week. How anyone can leave such a beautiful dog in such shape brings tears to my eyes :(

Pic taken today..

404351_210419535723153_100002653244698_390743_314378125_n.jpg

Friends

421470_210420875723019_100002653244698_390747_1168021758_n.jpg

Rocky being a goose..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5V3Peahnp4

Gorgeous Hastey.

So sad to see Bonnie in sad a poor state... but Rocky's playing signals and efforts to engage her in play are a delight to watch. Appears Bonnie is somewhat fond of him also.

Will be interesting to see how the dynamics unfold over the next couple of weeks, but I am sure they will be great buddies.

hastey   

I think with time they will form a bond... I'm quite happy with their interaction on the first day :)

Oh Bonnie has be very neglected :mad

Rocky seems to be so happy to have a playmate, and so wants Bonnie to chase him. He is such a goofy boy :rofl: