K9 Force Is Coming To Victoria

I'm looking for a show of interest for those wanting to attend a workshop in Victoria, with Steve.. from K9 Force. :rofl:

I am collecting names of people interested in attending a full-day workshop early next year (2005), around March/April.

Bring your dog along, and see how Steve can steer you in the right direction with any training or behaviour problem that you have.

I'm sure there are alot here who have been dying to pick Steve's brain and find the answers to fixing their dogs problems...now's your chance if you live in Victoria, or like me, South Australia.

Contact me via PM, email etc.. if you would like to help me bring K9 Force to Vic. and if you want to ask all the questions that you've ever wanted to ask Steve about your dog(s)!

The venue is as yet undecided, but plans are ongoing so contact me soon so I can set it all up please, as places are limited.

Steve may also stay an extra day to do private consults for very troubled pets & their owners.

Thanks!

edited for grammar :D

Edited by Salli

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The venue is as yet undecided, but I will put you on the list with the others, and contact you as soon as everything is arranged.

Then you can decide if you're able to make it or not.

Thanks for your interest. :D

Thanks for the huge response everyone, looks like it may have to be a 2day workshop! ;)

I'm after any more suggestions for venues, from people in Victoria.

Thanks to those who have already given me some contacts, and feel free to offer some more ideas.

:flame:

Looking forward to meeting you all as well. :shrug:

• 4 weeks later...

*bump* :mad

Thanks for the big interest received so far, down to sorting final details now. :D

So if there are any other interested people ~ here's your last chance to get in on the action! :(

Please email or PM me asap so you can get your chance to see K9 Force when he comes to Victoria.

cheers

Salli

SpikesPuppy I have seen Steve work with younguns previosly if that was your issue.

Also he generally has a 1 dog per handler policy - it just doens't work any other way.

Guys I train with Steve in Sydney and I am lucky enough to do some of my photography work with him also - I'd have to say this is an unmissable opportunity! He has all my praises and Storm just loves him.

Good Luck putting it all together Salli

Jadey :cry:

• 2 weeks later...