Good Groomers In Sydney

happie

Please recommend a groomer that does good clipping not just washing (cause Im pretty good at washing my dog myself!) anywhere in between Sydney city, inner west, or somewhere close to these areas (ie not so far as Penrith or Blacktown).

My dog needs some clipping around her face and ears and have her ears cleaned and ear hairs plucked. Im not too confident about doing those things. Ive only managed to cut the hair on her paws with her moving.

Has anyone tried Magic Mutts in Five Dock? They quoted me $60 for grooming a bichon. I think thats a bit expensive. I dont even pay that much to get my own hair cut! Ofcourse I would pay more to leave my dog in professional hands and get a good grooming but I was thinking somewhere around $40-$50 would be a reasonable price.

$60 is spot on...... possibly even $5 cheaper than other inner city slaons. It will get to around $-50 perhaps if you head to the outksirts of Sydney, but the difference will go in petrol, time and tolls. It's a big job and requires skill. You *might* be lucky to find somewhere that charges $55 nearby.

Where is magic mutts???

I got a quote for a border collie at Mondo Cane and it was $85.

I must say being a country girl I did almost fall over but I do realise things are a bit more $$$ in Sydney.

Guest Piximatosis

$60 sounds fair, Mum pays $70 for a groomer who comes to her house and it includes the clipping, washing, drying, ear plucking and nails being done. She has used the same groomer for 6 or 7 years now :)

Where is magic mutts???

I must say being a country girl I did almost fall over but I do realise things are a bit more $$$ in Sydney.

:) A neighbouring groomer charges about that (I charge $45), they also charge $55 for a Lab. I suppose whatever people pay, lol. Personally I think some charges are getting a bit 'out there'. I would say your Border quote is one of those.

Where is magic mutts???

:) A neighbouring groomer charges about that (I charge $45), they also charge $55 for a Lab. I suppose whatever people pay, lol. Personally I think some charges are getting a bit 'out there'. I would say your Border quote is one of those.

I used to pay $25 for my lab.

Time to start sweet talking his breeder, I think.

My groomer charges $40, however she is booked up for the rest of the year.

However, I have been to other groomers and $60 is pretty much standard for a westie to be groomed.

we have used a place called Wagging tails in the past. think it is in lewisham, just off parramatta rd