Rainbow Bridge Portraits

~Harminee~

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is wonderful to see you back. Big huggles Harminee :)

All this must of been very hard on you, you have a heart of gold, so take it easy now, Ok :champagne:

Every portrait, has a little bit of me in it... and after a while I have to step back and regroup.

I'm good, and back and will definitely take it easy

Glad to here Harminee:)

Sadly I have to ask you for a favour again. :laugh: In March I lost my Beautiful Brydee :laugh:

DOB 14.08.2008 DOD 13.03.2010

She was my girl :cry: and I miss her terribly and any thing you do would be wonderful.

Thank you in advance Harminee, and please only when you have time :)

Hope these pics are OK .. :p

This shows just what a dag she could be :laugh: , she was sound asleep with her blankie in her mouth LOL :mad

ETA To remove Pictures :love:

Edited by carlibud

Harminee these are gorgeous. I'd love for you to do two for me if possible, I'd be so grateful if you could. I'll find some photo's of my two dearly departed. Indy who I lost two weeks ago, as well as Sascha, who I lost 4 years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, You did the most beautiful portraits for my girl Lucy about 2 years ago and I still look at them everyday and love them. Lucy's besty my Mum's dog Chloe had to be put to sleep last night. She was 15 1/2 a Gordon Setter who we will miss dearly. I would really love to be able to give my Mum a portrait of her. I will email you the photo's and wording and would really appreciate your help. You do such an amazing job and I cannot thank you enough.

Hi, You did the most beautiful portraits for my girl Lucy about 2 years ago and I still look at them everyday and love them. Lucy's besty my Mum's dog Chloe had to be put to sleep last night. She was 15 1/2 a Gordon Setter who we will miss dearly. I would really love to be able to give my Mum a portrait of her. I will email you the photo's and wording and would really appreciate your help. You do such an amazing job and I cannot thank you enough.

Recieved your Email and will get onto it over the next few days..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Harminee, I've tried to make some sort of dedication to Luna myself, but just can't seem to get it right. She was from my first litter of kittens, born in my lap and slept on my neck for her whole 6 days... But like the moon, even when I can't see her for the daylight I know she's there waiting for me... If you could find some time to make a simple portrait of my Luna I would appreciate it forever...

"The Passing of a Cloud, it Seems; A Fragment of the Stuff of Dreams...

Frail Challenger of the Blaze of Noon, Wandering, Wonderful Morning Moon!"

Luna 28/8/2010-3/9/2010.

m12-2.jpg

m16-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would be so grateful if you would be able to do one of your beautiful portraits for my beautiful Skye, I have just lost her after her being my heart dog for the past 15 years.

It is a bit soon at the moment, but if you could do one for me sometime in the near future, I would be very grateful.

Trish

• 1 month later...

Ok guys just so you all know I have returned to work after 14 years of being a SAHM and I don't come here all that often..

(12hr shifts)

BUT I am more than willing to do Rainbow Bridge portraits for those that are in need of one.

I am on face book (( Maree Harris)) but my email is

[email protected] so you can either send me a private message here that I will get via email.. or drop me a line through my email just make sure you put rainbow bridge in the subject line.

This service will still be attached to DOL and as always will remain completely free of charge

:D

• 1 year later...

Pebbles 31-12-2001~11-4-2012

post-38809-0-49798600-1335329649_thumb.jpg

I knew things had not been right for a while she had been coughing/snorting for a while.

I took Pebbles back to vet Tuesday after Easter she was breathing heavy at times and has hardly eaten, She had been on antibiosis for nearly 2 weeks but only some improvement and I suspected she may have a blockage near her lunges, Wayne put her out to it and checked her throat for obstructions and that was ok so he X Rayed. He rang me and when he does that i knew it was not good news, She has multiple growths all through her lunges, and said there was nothing more we could do, He was really good but said it is very advanced and whiles she is still asleep would he prefer i let her go or did i want to take her home,

I said i wanted to take her home and make the most of what time she has left. When i picked her up he showed me the X=Ray and i was absolutely dumbfounded there are shadows curled right through her lunges, He said he would only give her about 2 weeks,

The next day I kept her with me all day but by night it got worse she was so tired but could not lay down as it was pressure as well as fluid

I knew things had not been right for a while she had been coughing/snorting for a while.

I took Pebbles back to vet Tuesday she was breathing heavy at times and has hardly eaten, She had been on antibiotics for nearly 2 weeks but only some improvement and I suspected she may have a blockage near her lungs, Wayne put her out to it and checked her throat for obstructions and that was ok so he X Rayed. He rang me and when he does that i knew it was not good news, She has multiple growths all through her lunges, and said there was nothing more we could do, He was really good but said it is very advanced and whiles she is still asleep would he prefer i let her go or did i want to take her home,

I said i wanted to take her home and make the most of what time she has left. When i picked her up he showed me the X=Ray and i was absolutely dumbfounded there are shadows curled right through her lungs, He said he would only give her about 2 weeks,

The next day I kept her with me all day but by night it got worse she was so tired but could not lay down as it was pressure on her lungs, she tried and tried over and over again, she could not breath,

It was so cruel to see her, i rang Wayne and at 9.15 that night she took her last breath whist i nursed her, I only had a day with her.

I went totally numb and wanted to go with her, We took her home had already wrapped her in a sheet and put her in the holes we have dug out ready, she is about 5ft down and another will go in with her. We have our own special cemetery. She had a heart of gold always obedient and knew everything that went on and my shadow for all her life,

post-38809-0-71829800-1335329750_thumb.jpg post-38809-0-81371400-1335329719_thumb.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic