Rainbow Bridge Portraits

~Harminee~

I am up to date so far with them all. So its fine to send some through.

My favourite rescue group would have to be

DABS RESUE PORTLAND

Andrea

PO Box 97 Portland NSW 2847

As this is where I adopted our little girl Gemima from.

She was also going to take Bear for me when I was making plans to surrender him as he had started to attack the family. We had to have him put down as he attacked Sharnie.

Sally and Bear are the legacy of what you see today. It is my 2 furbabies at the Rainbow that prompted me to start doing portraits.

I made some more backgrounds up last night so there will be some different looks coming up depending on the quality of photo's I have to play with.

I honestly don't mind doing this. When we had to put Sally and then Bear down it honestly left a hole in my heart that even now hasn't truely been filled.

So if doing these portraits for those that have lost a "mate" helps. then it makes me happy too.

I was worried about starting this threat up and consulted with Troy about it first.

Its not a thread on what I can do, its about providing some comfort to those that need it when they have to say goodbye to their beloved Furbaby.

:rolleyes:

Edited by ~Harminee~

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the one of Robbie Harminee.... you're so clever! :(

Thank you :( That is lovely & I'm going to get it printed out. You really do have a gift.

(And also a thanks to Cordy for taking the photos for me)

What a lovely thing to do, you are a angel.

My friends lost their beloved dog today in a terrible accident, as you could imagine they are devasted, would you mind doing one for them, i will find a pic of the boy.

Rex2.jpg

Just another one of Rex

I just saw this now, thank you Harminee it is lovely, I'm going to print it off right now and give it to my husband. I could hardly read it for crying.

I hope if you are ever in trouble someone will be as kind as this to you.

Just another one of Rex

I just saw this now, thank you Harminee it is lovely, I'm going to print it off right now and give it to my husband. I could hardly read it for crying.

I hope if you are ever in trouble someone will be as kind as this to you.

It's not even my dog, but that picture and that poem together have me sitting here bawling like a little baby. That is beautiful Harminee.

Harminee what a wonderfull thing you are doing

very lovely pictures indeed

has brought tears to my eyes seeing these lovely furkids

I dont come to Rainbow Ridge alot as it upsets me to much ,

R.I.P all the lovely dogs ( and other animals ) in this section of DOL

:champagne:

Hi Harminee,

You are doing such a lovely thing,

Hope you dont mind doing one for me too, last night I couldn't face doing it, but after seeing how gorgeous they are had to try and send these photo's, as I have never used Photobucket,

Dont know if these will work but here goes

DOB 16.9.2006

DOD 22.4.2008

Carli

Thanks

Deb

Edited to remove pics :champagne:

Edited by carlibud

sammy2.jpg

Thank you so much..... That is trully beautiful. I hope you realise how much it means to all of us you doing this. That is one of my favourite photo's of Sammy so it will be treasured. Thank you again.

• Troy unpinned this topic