'not Quite A Puppy Anymore' Thread

Tiger_bluez

Hi everyone

I remember the first time i have my puppy Zoya, I was so excited and I shared my baby news in here in DOL. I remember as well at that time a few people has puppies almost same time as mine.

Zoya is 10 months old now... I am excited that she will be 1 year old soon in June 20th

I am thinking to have a bbq party for her... tho she doesn't have many doggie friends apart some random doggies in the park.

I am wondering who else that their babies will turn 1 year old in 2008

maybe we should make a thread for our pups that just turn 1 year old.

Include name and photo please....

cheers

Zoya's recent Photo - its hard to get a good picture of her.

Z07b.jpg

Zoya 10 weeks old

Zoya_26.jpg

Edited by Tiger_bluez

This is my boy cisco.... :) he is a jack russelle x maltese as he was a rescue im not 100% sure of his birthday but i was told he was 7 weeks old when i got him which means he was born in july ,i got him on the 21/8/2007,he is now 10 mths old :mad

first pick is cisco at 11 weeks old ......second pic at 5 mths old and third pic at 10mths :mad

l_2ea60479fe878b63af448489438066ce.jpg

l_e986cf5a2f23eac76696807c049e85cf.jpg

Picture248-1.jpg

:mad:mad:mad i just came across this pic of Cisco when he was 6mths old, i borrowed a set of clippers that hadnt been used in a long time and you guest it they broke half way through so poor cisco ended up bald :( ,he wasnt to impressed as you can tell but his cupboard full of doggie jackets came in handy to keep him warm :rofl: i cant help but laugh when i see this pic :) poor baby .you can see the Evil in his eyes :o

Picture039.jpg

Hey Tiger bluez

I remember you, Mazza just turned 10 months too! I'll take a few picks this week and post them up. I'm waiting for his jumper to arrive from ebay so I'll pitone of those pics up after I take it :(

I'm getting another puppy in a few months so I get to experience the joy (and pain) all over again!

Guest Tess32

Noah is only at the halfway mark, he turned 6 months old on sunday so will be one year old on Dec 4th this year :love:

20080504-IMG_3089small.jpg

Bakari turns 1 on the 30th June

Two at 8 weeks and now at 10 months - the lap that he's sleeping in is the lap that he's standing in front of :laugh: My baby is all growed up - he even cocked his leg for the first time last week.

post-16904-1210074258_thumb.jpg

post-16904-1210074306_thumb.jpg

post-16904-1210074330_thumb.jpg

Chloe will be 1 year old in August!

Here's a pic of her when I first picked her out at the breeders - I think she was only about 3 weeks old! I wasn't even allowed to touch her yet.

post-21174-1210075648_thumb.jpg

And here she is at 8 months..

post-21174-1210075711_thumb.jpg

Her colours have changed so much!!

Guest Clover

Zoya has grown into a stunning young lady :thumbsup:.

Lovely photos everyone. My 'baby' is 18 months old now, they grow up too fast.