Asher

*Bella*

Ian and I, and the whole team here, want to give you and your family and loved ones our deepest condolences at the passing of Asher.

He was a beautiful boy who I'd tried to steal in the past... he will be missed in so many ways by so many.

He enriched your lives and was there for a reason.

You've loved him enough to make his first journey as safe and comfortable as it could be... and his next journey will be long and unpainful.

Our love, our thoughts, and our understanding. We know, we feel for you.

Phillipa

Edited by Sagittarian

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bella,

Words can not express how sad I feel for you and Justin.

Run free at the bridge Ashie, your suffering is over. :thumbsup:

Taken too soon, you were here for a short time but you will be remembered forever.

Bella, know that Asher knows you loved him more than can be expressed.

Stay strong there is always a shoulder for you to lean on here on DOL.

Sending all our love to you from everyone here. :laugh:

It was an honor to have known you Asher.

I don't know what to say, I am so very sorry Bella.

You gave that beautiful boy everything he could have ever wanted, and he was so lucky to have spent his short time here with such wonderful, caring people.

I can't find any other words to say how sorry I am for you, but that I wish there was something I could do to help ease your pain at such a sad time.

I always have a soft soft for GSDs having had them growing up.

Asher was absolutely gorgeous and I am so sorry that he was not able to spend more time with you and your family. Without a doubt he will be in your hearts forever.

Take comfort in knowing you have been selfless in letting him go to the rainbow bridge but let the tears flow as they are here on DOL tonight.

Another one of our special friends taken so soon.

Sarah

Bella, I am so sorry :thumbsup: I kept praying for a miracle. Asher has touched the hearts of all who saw/heard/met him - I can't imagine how big the hole in the hearts of you and OH at the moment.

I have faith that Dianne was there to greet him at the bridge and to ensure that he settles in. I think Dianne would have gotten special permission to journey to the bridge to greet all the sheppies that arrive to wait for their human halves.

He is not in pain anymore and he will be watching over you - his huge heart filled with love.

big hugs coming from our household to yours tonight and in the coming days.

I'm so sorry Bella, I really don't know what to say :thumbsup: RIP Asher, you gorgeous boy. It's insanely unfair he was taken from you so soon, but I'm sure he's having a ball wherever he is.