Asher

*Bella*

Bella I am so sorry that you had to make the hardest decision of your life.

You had the courage to make the most selfless, compassionate and caring choice you could have, and Asher will thank you for that when you meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

When you think of him remember the good times, the visits to the beach, the romps with Daire and have only happiness and love in your heart, not the sorrow and pain of the last two weeks.

Cry for now, but don't forget to laugh about his antics as you re-tell the stories of him to all that will listen.

For this is Asher's legacy and this way he will live on in your heart and the hearts of all who knew and loved him.

Fair well Asher on your journey to the bridge. Remember you were well loved here and will be again.

RIP Asher :thumbsup:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam so, so sorry Bella, I havn't been able to stop crying for you, knowing how much pain you are in at the moment. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Look for Carli, Asher she will play with you. :laugh:

RIP Asher :rainbowbridge:You were a stunning boy.

Picture10.jpg

Mr Honky Junior, there will only ever be one of you :thumbsup: Your photo's, progress and achievements will be missed by all. Run with my Wolfie Bear...

My deepest sympathies to you Bella and your OH :laugh:

Love HM, Shadie and Mr Honky Senior :thumbsup:

OMG you made me cry again that is beautiful

I am so sorry to read of your loss

To loose a companion is hard, to loose one so young is heartbreaking

May Asher run free at the bridge free from pain with all the lovelies that have gone before him

RIP Asher

He really was a gorgeous boy.

I will always remember him as the boy who ignored everything around him at the pool that day at Dogs in Motion,

when he spotted Maia and walked straight up to her to give her a big sloppy kiss :thumbsup:

Big Hugs to you all :thumbsup:

Bella,

Herr Rottweiler also sends his condolences and was very sad when i told him this evening.

Raise your once weary head, beautiful boy, feel heaven's sunshine on your face and feel the warmth on your fur. Go and great your friends both old and new. Treasured canine souls take you to there own, and God walks with you, caressing your silky ears. Heavens bounty awaits your eager nose and playful bounds. Dont worry about your Mum, we will take care of her, until you meet her again on the otherside of eternity.

HUGS

Ambervale, Leo, Beretta, Niki,