Asher

*Bella*

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bella, I am so very, very sorry for this tragic loss. :thumbsup: Asher was an absolutely beautiful boy and you did everything you could for him. He knew you loved him and that you were letting him go so he would be free from pain. And he loves you for doing it for him. He will never leave you. :thumbsup:

Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you.

Guest Clover

:laugh: So sorry for your loss Bella and family, and ish too :thumbsup:.

Rest pain free now handsome boy, you will be missed :thumbsup:.

Raise your once weary head, beautiful boy, feel heaven's sunshine on your face and feel the warmth on your fur. Go and great your friends both old and new. Treasured canine souls take you to there own, and God walks with you, caressing your silky ears. Heavens bounty awaits your eager nose and playful bounds. Dont worry about your Mum, we will take care of her, until you meet her again on the otherside of eternity.

HUGS

Ambervale, Leo, Beretta, Niki,

:thumbsup:

So beautiful.

:thumbsup::laugh::love:

If it should be, that I grow ill and weak,

And pain should keep me from my sleep,

Then, you must do what must be done

For this, the last battle can't be won.

You will be sad, I understand

Don't let your grief then stay your hand,

For this day, more than the rest,

Your love and friendship stand the test.

We had a lovely happy year,

What is to come can hold no fear,

You'd not want me to suffer, so,

When the time comes, please let me go.

Take me where my need they'll tend,

Only, stay with me to the end,

And hold me firm and speak to me,

Until my eyes no longer see.

I know, in time you will see,

It is a kindness you do to me

Although my tail its last has waved,

From pain and suffering I've been saved.

Don't grieve it should be you,

Who decides this thing to do,

We've been so close, we two, these years,

Don't let your heart hold any tears.

Smile, for we walked together,

One day we'll walk again, forever.

I am heartbroken over the loss of Asher.

Take care of yourself Bella.......and know that you did all you could and that you couldn't have loved him more.

He will forever be with you.......

Run free Asher....

:thumbsup:

I don't think it would come as a suprise to anyone to hear that Asher was my special favourite from this litter, he was what I would've wanted if I'd been looking for a boy pup - he was outgoing, driven, naughty and so beautiful.

I said to my friends, I hope Nicole picks silver boy because they're a perfect match - and they were. She named him after the demon of courage - Aguares and he lived up to it, being both a bit of a demon and very brave right to the end

I will always remember Asher as the leader of the puppies

IMG_8614.jpg

I will remember him as an extremely fit young dog who chased Checa around my paddocks for hours the last time I saw him at Easter, and could swim laps of my dam for so long it made me dizzy!

Most of all, I will remember his absolute devotion to his mum Nicole - everyone could see he had eyes only for her. Asher was a dog who was so very loved and will be so very missed

:thumbsup: RIP Asher - run with Bayliss and Zac

I am so very sorry for your loss!

I loved Asher!!!!!!

RIP and run free bud!

Condolences also to Ish (Breeder - Blakngold German Shepherds) and Kristie who was very close with Asher aswell!

My thoughs are with you Nicole and Justin!!!

Asher will be sorely missed! :thumbsup:

Oh Bella I am so sorry, there is nothing I can write to ease your pain but I hope our thoughts help you in a small way.

Asher you are now free of your pain, young and in good company at the bridge, I'm sure you'll always watch over those who loved you and one day you will be reunited.

Edited by AZIAH

ohh bella and family so very sorry for your loss of your beautifull boy asher.

such a beautifull boy taken way to soon, so unfair

run free with my boy dodge at the bridge now free from any pain , you did the best thing for him he will know that .

condolances also to ISH and all connected to this gorgeous boy. :rainbowbridge:

Bella I have been in and out of here about 5 times and I have absolutely no words of comfort that will make the pain your feeling go away.Only time will ease that.

I just wanted to let you know that the family and I are thinking of you.

RIP Asher and play till your family come to meet you.

:rainbowbridge:

I don't think it would come as a suprise to anyone to hear that Asher was my special favourite from this litter, he was what I would've wanted if I'd been looking for a boy pup - he was outgoing, driven, naughty and so beautiful.

I said to my friends, I hope Nicole picks silver boy because they're a perfect match - and they were. She named him after the demon of courage - Aguares and he lived up to it, being both a bit of a demon and very brave right to the end

I will always remember Asher as the leader of the puppies

IMG_8614.jpg

I will remember him as an extremely fit young dog who chased Checa around my paddocks for hours the last time I saw him at Easter, and could swim laps of my dam for so long it made me dizzy!

Most of all, I will remember his absolute devotion to his mum Nicole - everyone could see he had eyes only for her. Asher was a dog who was so very loved and will be so very missed

:rainbowbridge: RIP Asher - run with Bayliss and Zac

Ish - What a beautiful tribute to this special boy.

Our thoughts are with you also at this time. Not only did you breed him but you also remained close to him thrugh your friendship with Bella.

Hugs to you and yours :(

Edited by GSD Mum

:( Oh Nicole, I am just so, so sorry about everything you've been through. I'm so blessed to have met Asher in the flesh, he was such a little turd that day :eek: but oh what a character! His loss will be felt by so many people :D Kristie and I had a cry on the phone with eachother last night, just such a devastating and unexpected loss. I'm still shocked about everything that's happened, and can't believe it's real.. Ash is gone :o

Run Free Asher, your pain is now eased.. you made the right choice Bella.

:rainbowbridge:

Edited by LuvMyWhiteShep