Brenda Aloff - Australian Tour

BRENDA ALOFF "GET CONNECTED" AUSTRALIAN TOUR

Melbourne:

Hosted by Kepala Conference Centre

20th, 21st and 22nd February 2009

For expressions of interest contact: Trish Harris on [email protected] or call 0424 221 899

Sydney:

28th February and 1st March 2009

For expressions of interest contact: Judy Turley on [email protected] or call 02 4384 2688

Don't miss this exclusive tour by one of America's foremost dog aggression experts who will be discussing and demonstrating the fundamentals of training, including an indepth view of canine body language and dog aggression. An Information Pack including all details about the tour will be sent out to those who register

Edited by Kelpie-i

Helen - can't tell you much about the lady herself, but two of the books I have of hers is :

1. Canine Body Language - a Photographic Guide
  2. Aggression in Dogs

I am very interested in attending her seminar, if it goes ahead :offtopic:.

If any of you are interested in finding out more, please PM with your email addresses and I will send you an info pack, alternatively you can send an email to either of the addresses listed in the first post. The Info Pack contains Brenda's biography as well as list of topics for the seminar, general info etc.

Please note that the Info Pack is just that....an Info Pack, and does not mean you have registered for the seminar. Just in case some of you may be worried about this. :offtopic:

I hope this gets the exposure and response you need to make it happen, Kelpie-i. I'd like to see what this lady has *got* and given that she is out from OS, is not likely to offer too many chances beyond this one.

Edited by Erny

Erny, so far over 60 people have shown interest in the Melbourne leg of the tour and we are still to advertise in the APDT newsletter as well as Vic Dogs and approx 50 mail outs.

Fingers crossed we get the numbers we need!!

Hello All

Just to let you know that Information Packs have now been sent to those who have requested one. If you haven't received yours, please PM me with your email details and I will send this through.

For anyone interested in receiving an Info Pack, please PM me with your email details.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Do you require payment at this point or is this just registration of interest?

Haven - as I understand it, 'tickets' are on sale and that it is a 'pay to secure your ticket' situation.

You thinking of going? Bringing baby? Aunty Erny gets to have a hold :laugh: ....... and give back at will :wink: :D

I would like to go but can't really commit to it at the moment.

I'm sure you will get to see bubs before then anyway and I'll likely be more than happy to offload her for a cuddle :D

Hi Haven

Full payment is, of course, preferred but if you cannot afford the lot at the moment, then a deposit is accepted to at least secure your spot with balance payable by the due date. Registrations of interest received without deposit/full payment are booked on a tentative basis only and these places will be acquired by those who secure their booking with payment.

Hope you are as well as can be at the moment :clap: .....I see you are due very soon!! Good luck with everything and hopefully we'll ge to meet bubs soon.