We Got It!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clover

Woohooo way to go Shoey and Eddie :), awsome work. Give the stud muffin a hug from me aswell :).

Well done!!! :)

As for getting the title sorted out - get a hold of a title application form, you should be able to download them from your state's canine body website. Fill in the details as requested and send it off with the applicable fee. Here in Qld you need to send the official pedigree and have to write all the details about the trials but you don't send in the certificates. I don't know if it's the same in other states but the application form will probably explain all you need to know!

Our warmest congrats Shoey.

Go Stafffffforrrrddds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):cheers::cheer::cheer::cheer::)

Yes..........What Seita said re titles. Just need to send in your original rego papers so that they can change your dogs name to include his title.

:laugh: Congrats to you and Eddie on your CCD TITLE :laugh:

Make sure that you send in Eddie's registration papers with the title application, i make sure that i have a copy of my dog's papers before sending in the originals.

springdog

I hate sending papers away, so worried something will happen to them (like our house contract that got lost in the mail :love:)

Take a copy before you post it and send it registered mail, it is only $2.70 and might make you feel a bit more relaxed about it :D

You sucked - I watched you!! Ed did ace though :o Nah you both did well, very proud of you.

Pity they don't teach non food stealing as part of it, I might still have a biscuit and half a bag of roo puffs, oh and bird seed :laugh:

Edited by isiss