A Beautiful Flash Animation

mischief_maker

Thanks Mischief Maker I had to go throught that "3" times I kept blubbering so much I couldn't read it. :eek: :D :D

I remembered the faces of my mates Ruff Nutt & Aspro on their fateful days. It is nice to know they are in no more pain and are waiting for me at the rainbow bridge :fetch: :banghead: :fetch: ;)

mischeif maker,,,thanks so very much.l wish l had that beautiful clip when 3 yrs ago l lost my luv of my life.Krystal my still and always loved poodle 1 mth off being 21 human years.She had been brought when my oldest son was 1 yrs old.she went ever were with me slept,ate,loved and soothed my soul through the hardest times in my life.thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
Guest julesnbubba

You were right there should have been a warning attached!, I am a blubbering mess and my keyboard is soaked! :cry:

But thankyou that was beautiful

Regards,

Jules and Bubba

:o:clap::)

i knew it was going to be sad, but i diddnt think i was going to cry :)

still it was absoloutly beautiful ;) I am crying so much my mascarra is running, and right before i go out :) My brothers is standing next to me giving me a wierd look, and now he has just run off laughing ;) if only he saw that flash animation. Okay now im going to go outside and hugg my beautifull girl and tell her never to leave me .