Ziwipeak?

Phoebe loves it (except the one with fish in it) and is doing very well on the canned food. I have tried the dry stuff and I'm sure she would eat that too if it didn't have the fish in it. ;)

It does smell a little bit more than some other foods, but I am will to put up with it since she hasn't turened her nose up at it yet.

The only downside of it is that it isn't stocked in Rockhampton and I am paying a fortune in postage to get it sent from Sydney.

I have used dry and sometimes canned Ziw Peak on my dog. I fed the dry one in the morning and Eagle Pack Holistic in the evening. His poo was a bit soft with Ziwi Peak dry but it wasn't too bad. But till about over a month ago I think it was this particular bag it gave him diarrhoea. Ziwi peak asked me to return the bag as they wanted to analyse that particular bag. I told them that the bag had an awful strong smell compared to others in the past. Other than that, I think he did well as his coat was so shiny. So I would say it was just that bag.