Orijien Food

My boy thrives on Orijen and I was one who switched from eaglepack holistic. I feed less of the orijen and enjoy the small less frequent black solid poops in the yard! My new pup is on supercoat (as she was on that at her breeders) I bought the tiniest bag of it I could find and am about to change her over to orijen puppy. I have great hopes it will fix the insane amount of poops and gas she has! She is tiny and can clear a room :eek:

In stock when you're ready :cry:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boy thrives on Orijen and I was one who switched from eaglepack holistic. I feed less of the orijen and enjoy the small less frequent black solid poops in the yard! My new pup is on supercoat (as she was on that at her breeders) I bought the tiniest bag of it I could find and am about to change her over to orijen puppy. I have great hopes it will fix the insane amount of poops and gas she has! She is tiny and can clear a room :D

In stock when you're ready :laugh:

This food is fantastic :rofl: I had her on half half all day yesterday (supercoat/orijen) and there was NO smellies! All my dreams are coming true :rofl: Will email you re my order!!

I'm considering changing from Eagle Pack holistic to Orijen as I'm having trouble getting condition on my 15month old wei. Anyone else have this problem with Eagle pack? Or what are the reasons you are all changing from Eagle pack?

Don't know the website Blues and Boots but google dog food project...Orijen is a 6 star food, EP holistic is a 4 star. I changed over because I was having trouble getting EP all the time, and even though it is supposed to be wonderful, I just wasn't seeing results that I hoped for. I just thought in the end that my dog had a dull coat and that was that...how wrong I was, he looks like an oil slick now he is show shiny and toned and happy! It happened in less than a week of changing over, truly remarkable. Definitely worth a try.

Zero got a little hyperactive on the Orijen (i've been told it's because of the protein) but i would like to give it another go in a few weeks. I'm having trouble getting hold of it - where does everyone get theirs?

I emailed orijen but they just said to contact someone in australia about it...

I get mine off 4 paws...not sure if she delivers to Sydney?? I think from memory she does though. I've noticed some other websites are starting to offer it too...google it and see how you go. Did you use a trial pack Shell? They don't have the quantities on the back...chances are you were feeding too much, you need much less of it than any other food I've come across. E.g., my 11 kg 1 year old needs a max of 3/4 cup each day, EP holistic was a 1 and 1/4 cups. Maybe zero had lots of energy to burn off :D

Hehe I was looking at the tuna treats!! I'm sure they would love it. They go psycho for sardines, but I am not (repeat am not) using sardines as treats :D

How does Orijen do with dogs that have sensitive tummies and skin? I am thinking pretty well considering the ingredients.

I've been using Orijen for 3 weeks now and I'm very pleased with it. I get mine from 4Paws and More in Keilor Park Drive in Melbourne, $110 for a 13.5 kg bag which lasts me approximately 3 weeks.

I recently changed my 2 over to Orijen and it's been fanastic! So good actually that they now want their dinner 30 mins earlier and my older girl started to guard her food box! :D

I had a problem with my Weimaraner (lots of smelly farts, huge watery, very frequent and very smelly poos) and now he's fine!

Hehe I was looking at the tuna treats!! I'm sure they would love it. They go psycho for sardines, but I am not (repeat am not) using sardines as treats :confused:

How does Orijen do with dogs that have sensitive tummies and skin? I am thinking pretty well considering the ingredients.

Mazza has a very sensitive tum, I'm always super careful when changing him over to a new food but he took to this with absolutely no problems, the only changes were positive ones.

Danois - thanks for posting about this. As you may know Darcy has a host of digestive issues and while I'm happy with EP (duck and oatmeal) I'm always on the lookout for something that could be better as he still does have the odd sloppy poo. This may just be him though, parvo has ruined his gut and the meds he is currently on only stops him vomitting constantly.

I will definatley have to look into it when I come to the end of my EP supply. I order through petdeli anyway.