Zoombrowser Ex For Canon

Cordelia

Hey there,

A recent computer crash has wiped most of my programmes. Some I have found again and some I am having trouble with... namely.. Zoombrowser EX and the other CDs that come with the Canon cameras. I've lost my CD that came with the camra and on the canon website, I can only find updates for it... but you have to have zoombrowser already installed for it to work.

Does anyone have a copy they can send me or let me know where I can get it (I don't tend to trust other sites that say they have it for download.. paranoid about viruses)??

Would be VERY much appreciated as i am somewhat lost without it....

I've got a Canon camera too and do have the Zoombrowser software here somewhere. However I bought a card reader and now never use Zoombrowser. I bought my Canon in 2000 so it is quite old and the software never seemed to just work on installation - there was always some problem. And that was even after my techo friends tried to get it working too.

I think you should be able to download your photos via Windows as well. The card readers are about $20 from memory and so much easier than plugging in your camera etc.

Let me know if you get stuck and I will have a better look at how my system is set up.

Hey there,

A recent computer crash has wiped most of my programmes. Some I have found again and some I am having trouble with... namely.. Zoombrowser EX and the other CDs that come with the Canon cameras. I've lost my CD that came with the camra and on the canon website, I can only find updates for it... but you have to have zoombrowser already installed for it to work.

Does anyone have a copy they can send me or let me know where I can get it (I don't tend to trust other sites that say they have it for download.. paranoid about viruses)??

I've got a Canon camera too and do have the Zoombrowser software here somewhere. However I bought a card reader and now never use Zoombrowser. I bought my Canon in 2000 so it is quite old and the software never seemed to just work on installation - there was always some problem. And that was even after my techo friends tried to get it working too.

I think you should be able to download your photos via Windows as well. The card readers are about $20 from memory and so much easier than plugging in your camera etc.

Let me know if you get stuck and I will have a better look at how my system is set up.

Hey there,

Id go the card reader also.... they are fantastic as you can then download onto any PC or laptop. Makes life very simple indeed.

Belinda

Not sure if this is of any help!!

CLICK HERE

"Utilize the Canon software here if you have lost the CD / install disk that came with your Canon digital camera and need a base install. Unfortunately the updates available from Canon will not install without a base install (no matter how old or out of date). Installing this old version of the Canon ZoomBrowser EX will then allow you to go to the Canon site and apply the upgrade for ZoomBrowser EX - then you will have the most recent version of the ZB.

Once you have installed this origional ZoomBrowser, then you can download and install the most recent ZoomBrowser update directly from Canon.

Click here to download and get started.

Click this link to the US Canon site where it is possible to download the most recent ZoomBrowser EX update."