Stressing Out

Guest Kierrasmommy

Guest Kierrasmommy

Update on Kierra :

Kierra still not feeling all that well today and now either am I .

My poor baby, has watery poo and it is very yellow. She ate chicken and Rice last night and some this morning but not interested in it anymore. However, when my partner was eating just chicken she was begging so he gave her some so at least she does have an appetite maybe just not chicken and rice now ?? ! I dont know what to do... I am going to give her another 24 hours maybe it is just the flew.

She is up playing and being her "normal" self just has the watery poo now :wave:

Time for some rest on my half since she is sleeping as well !

Any help would be appreciated :idea:

Brandi

Kierrasmommy... poor little tike, sounds like she is not havign a good time of it at all. I'd probably head back tot he vet, she's had runny poos for a few days now, long time for such a tiny little dog. I'd be worried she'll get dehydrated... tho good that she is eating.

Doesn't sound like the latest medication is having a lot of success either... maybe just phone the vet and see what he/she says?

Give her a cuddle from me (but don't squeeze too hard! :wave: )

Guest Kierrasmommy

Update on Kierra (AGAIN)

as I write this she is laying in front of me on the desk sleeping :cry:

She finally had a semi solid passing this morning .. i should say was solid just not hard like usual She has been however as HYPER as possiable running around like a nut ...

Her poos are still really greenish yellow but I can she is finally feeling well.

Last night was a good night I guess, only woke up 2 times to go potty ...

She is kinda still picking on what she wants to eat.. so if i add gravy to the chicken and rice she will then eat it.. but will not even go near it with out gravy ( such an aussie doggie )

I am keeping fingures crossed she keeps going well. She would not drink yesterday which scared me so i made some ice cubes and made a game of it with her.

She got to push them around the ground and lick them .. IT WORKED YEAH :cry:

so at least she is drinking. I also floated the cube in water because she liked licking it and watching it bounce back up to the top:)

so games are the key right now with her :cry:

anyways thats my update on my baby ! Thank youfor all who are concerned it has been some stressful lately with her :)

will let you all know more as I do ;)