Worth A Visit To The Vets?

4 Paws

On Friday night one of my gsd's fell off the back step and injured her leg.I tried crating her as much as possible and it seemd a lot better the next day.She was still limping on it slightly but was on the mend

.Last night i heard her let out a yelp again and noticed she was limping again.All day she's not putting her full weight on it and tonight you can really notice its sore again and she's back to limping and generally looking misrable

Can the vets actually do anything if its just a pulled muscle or could it be more serious?It doesn't appear swollen.

Should I try just confining her for a day and see what its like than or is a vet vist on the cards

just got home from vets.They think the damage may be further up in her shoulder so have put her on a dose of anti imflamatories for 5 days than will reacess and if no better will need to sedate her and do further examanation and possible x rays

Fingers crossed we just need rest and the anti imflatories

just got home from vets.They think the damage may be further up in her shoulder so have put her on a dose of anti imflamatories for 5 days than will reacess and if no better will need to sedate her and do further examanation and possible x rays

Fingers crossed we just need rest and the anti imflatories

Sounds good. Let us know how you go. :laugh: