We Brought A Puppy

Deb08

Did DOL succeed in educating her and encourage her to go to a dog show and speak to breeders or did she go to a pet show and buy a crossbreed?

What pet shows were on in WA at the weekend? Crossbred pet shows don't normally talk about groups etc so my feeling is a show or a Pet Expo with breed stands.

I have no idea, I am in Melbourne, quite possibly you are correct :rolleyes: If this is indeed the case and she's bought a purebred toy puppy from a registered breeder then that's great. However I cannot understand why she won't name the breed, surely she knows what DOL is like and that everyone will speculate?

Oh and ellz I know it's her business and absolutely nothing to do with me, but I'm still curious :thumbsup: I would imagine that many people would like to know, but they're wary of posting in case they appear nosey like me :scared:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea, I am in Melbourne, quite possibly you are correct :thumbsup: If this is indeed the case and she's bought a purebred toy puppy from a registered breeder then that's great. However I cannot understand why she won't name the breed, surely she knows what DOL is like and that everyone will speculate?

How many of the regulars on here never mention their own dogs, their breed or post photos? Quite a few.

My name is Scotty and I have a Mutt of indiscriminate breeding. Her name is Pikey. I sorta kinda rescued Pikey from pretty average conditions that reminded me of the living circumstances of the Brad Pitt Pikeys in the movie Snatch.

I too am curious about the breed of Dog. The whole first post was going on and on about this breed and that breed and we wanted one of those but got one of them - and yet at the end of it we don't find out what one of them was!!! I mean come on! Don't be such a tease!!!

It's only natural to ask what breed.. and fair.

What breed have you got?

See. Told you :rolleyes:

Just curious about yor reasons. I just don't ever recalll you saying or talking about your own dogs. Other people might want that privacy too. :thumbsup:

Edited by Janba

Do I need a drum roll...

Bichon Frise

Home, well and the poodle is getting to know him....already been to see my mum's poodle as well....

Currently doing laps around the house.....

Pics when I can.....

How exciting Deb :) Can't wait to see pics, bichons are such cute little puppas!

And how freaky is this I just putting his paper away....his mother name was Bindii.....my old dog name....who had to be pts.....Bindii......

YAY another BICHON person... Welcome to the club!! You will be hooked in no time :rofl:

Where did you get him from??

So you got a new dog that does not have an "oodle" in its name? And this dog is a toy poodle?

I'm confused :kissbetter:

& have I missed something here? What does the length of your marriage, the source of your pet horse and the nationality of your husband have to do with anything?

Is it just cos I'm sick or is DOL extra confusing today? :rofl:

could be wrong but i think Deb was saying that she didnt have a designer dog with an oodle mix

i think she was just saying that her circumstances are pretty stable and that she has rescued an animal before

the italian bit i took as a joke cos i think she might be a bit on the 'whooooooa ' side of things

when dolers do this kind of thing

it's not all that confusing

just let Deb be Deb until proven otherwise

No I wasnt being sarcastic I thought I was showing interest trying to be friendly.I didnt read the whole thread just followed on the from the last post just trying to be nice and welcoming.Why is it that everyone on here always thinks that everyone has bad motives when they post :rofl:

I dont give a crap what breed it is just trying to be nice but I wont bother in future

dont give up on being nice lol :kissbetter: if thats what you do best

if you were being nice then it should rest easy on your mind

others can interpret it as they see fit

just keep the niceness afloat

helps the world get round its day

I have no idea. I just like seeing puppy pics. :rofl:Am I happy? Sure - the world hasnt ended today (yet) as promised.

But isn't that 'cause of the time zone difference??

Hell, I don't care what breed of pup it is... I just want to know where did she brung it?

Topic title: We Brought A Puppy

yes a common error Pug rescue but dont mean a thing to a kind heart do it? lol

lots of people dont speak or write or spell proper

and some are pretty embarrassed by the fact and some are oblivious to it and live quite well without all the constraints of the english language

personally id prefer someone who says 'filum' and 'advertiesement' and is a good soul to someone who has perfect private/ old school grammar and looks down their nose at others

if anything, it is the education system that has failed :kissbetter: