Goodbye For Now Sophie

cavNrott

My beautiful, gentle, brave Rottweiler Sophie, was gently laid to rest today after a long battle with osteosarcoma. I laid her to rest before she suffered the pain of cancer as it progressed.

We lost the war against this killer disease but Sophie won a lot of battles in the past year as she courageously fought on.

Sophie and I had a very close and loving bond. There will never be another Sophie in my life. I'm very lucky to have had her to love and share my life with. She has been with me since she was a tiny puppy. Sophie and I were meant to be together. We have never spent a day or night apart in the 7 1/2 years of her life. I will miss her so.

Our love transcends her death and I know that all we love becomes part of us forever.

In my dreams I'll see you

In my heart I'll hold you

In my life I miss you.

I have loved you all your life and I will love you forever.

Godspeed my darling beloved girl.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP beautiful brave Sophie :laugh:

My heart breaks for you cavNrott.

You fought so hard ensuring that Sophie had a wonderful life free from pain and fear.

The bond between you and Sophie was quite obvious and although an enormous whole is now left in your life, rest assured that Sophie will always live on in your heart. She will always be a part of you.

There are many many people here shedding a lots of tears with you right now.

Take care of yourself.

:laugh: :D Oh Anne, I'm so sorry to read this, I know how precious your beautiful Sophie is too you.

You both fought so hard, I've watched from the sidelines, hoping this day would be far away.

huge hugs from our clan

all our love, fifi, danny & hounds xxxxxx