Goodbye For Now Sophie

cavNrott

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rip sophie :laugh:

your insperation, determination, and strenth have inspired and taught many.

thankyou anne for sharing these past months , i for one and many others have learnt so much from sophies story .rip beutiful black and tan .

if you listen carefully ,you will hear her

if you stand still , you will feel her

when you go to bed , she will snuggle with you

shes in you heart .

Anne, I want to extend my deepest sympathy to you on your loss

Rest in Peace beautiful Sophie

post-20663-1221228734.jpg

She Is Gone

You can shed tears that she is gone

or you can smile because she lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back

or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her

or you can be full of the love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday

or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember her and only that she's gone

or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.

You can cry and lose your mind,

be empty and turn your back

or you can do what she'd want:

smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

author unknown

Anne, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this deeply painful and raw time.

Thankyou for sharing with us a glimpse in to the heartbreaking yet beautiful and special journey that you and Sophie have travelled together as an unwavering, loving and inspirational team.

Roll with joy in the vast fields of soft green grass and romp and rest easy at the bridge beautiful, gentle Sophie.

RIP Sophie. So sorry but you were lucky you had her.

Yes indeed. I acknowledged in my opening post that I was very lucky to share my life with such an exceptional dog. There is no greater truth than that.

I would like to thank those who have posted such thoughtful and sensitive tributes in this thread at such a difficult time for me. It helps very much to know that people are thinking of us and that they acknowledge Sophie's very brave and long battle against her cancer. She was special.

Sophie and I were united in our fight and she helped me all the way by taking awful medications many times during the day and night and for putting up with my massages when she was tired and sore. She always did everything I asked of her with good grace. She was a magnificent dog who was very much appreciated and loved by me. She is so sadly missed.

Oh Anne, :mad my deepest sympathy. You and Sophie, such a wonderful team together. I can't put into words the admiration I have for the both of you, your dedication to each other was an inspiration. You had that special bond that will always be there. Your brave, loving girl will always be with you. You were very lucky to have such a girl as Sophie, and she was also lucky to have such a wonderful friend and owner in you.

RIP Sophie. :mad Brave girl.

I can imagine the pain of loosing your heart dog but have so much admiration and respect for you for being able to think enough about Sophie to know when was the right time for her. I do not know you but my heart breaks for you, to loose one so close........

So many beautiful words here for Sophie, she was obviously much admired and loved by many, run free from pain again Sophie and rest in peace at the bridge. Cavnrott, words can not calm the hurt but take courage in the fact that she is watching over you from the bridge, such a strong companionship can never entirely dissappear.