Angus

Danois

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never fully comprehend why bad things happen to good people :( This is really so, so sad.

Good bye Angus. Thank you for coming to visit and playing with the spotted ones. You were one of the real characters on DOL and you will be forever missed. :mad

Thank you everyone for your wishes, thoughts and comments. They have all meant a lot to me and I perhaps had not appreciated how much of an impact Angs had had on other people. He was a pretty special boy.

I feel at peace with my decision to give him his wings but the last couple of days have been rough - having to finalise paperwork for pet insurance including cancelling his policy, having to go to the vets for this and have just heard his ashes are back - not sure how I feel about that yet. I know he was a damn pain to the end as we had to find an alternative company as poor Wangs was too much of a boofalump (aka whale) for the usual cremation company!

I believe Angs was sent to me for a reason and he was content he had fulfilled that purpose. Someone said to me that Angs had always had his wings - he had just kept them hidden for a short while. I know without him I would not have made some absolutely fantastic friends who have kept me together in the last week.

In saying all of this - I miss him like crazy and the house feels so empty without him.

Angs was to turn 2 on 6 November and I am thinking of spreading his ashes on this day.

Thank you again.

Edited by Danois

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...