Barf Patties

Tobias

I guess it's all about the type/quality of meats used... :(

ETA: The ingredients look ok.

True but how do you know what's in other barf patties?

I just don't have the time or inclination to make them so considering my boy gets mostly a prey model diet, he'd probably quite enjoy something like this for a change.

ETA: Actually he's a Goldie so he eats anything :) ;)

Edited by ~ArtyFarty~

I have been using these for my kids for a couple of months - not all the time - just every now and again. You can get two varieties and you can get them from Coles as well as IGA. They are not as big as BARF patties and don't look to have as many veges in them - but they didn't last very long in the kids bowls.

There are 10 patties in a packet and they cost $4.79 for a packet.

I have been using these for my kids for a couple of months - not all the time - just every now and again. You can get two varieties and you can get them from Coles as well as IGA. They are not as big as BARF patties and don't look to have as many veges in them - but they didn't last very long in the kids bowls.

That's pretty good value :)

I've never looked in the freezers at either supermarket as I don't buy the pet food there - but I see on the website they do raw cat food as well so I'm about to start the taste test (well, the pets are) ;)

this link didn't work for me can you type out the web address. Also what was th price/kg?

Please ignore above, I was some time posting due to a phone call and I see it's already been answered now.

Edited by Chocolate

These sound interesting. Think I might give them a try.

Ptolomy (or anyone) can you tell me how many patties I might need to feed my 6 month lab if I was feeding them for 1 of her 2 meals per day?

I was giving my kids 1- 1 1/2 patties for an evening meal - most of my kids weigh 16-23kg, and they would probably all be having training treats at night as well. With the patties I also give them plain brand frozen mixed veges, probably 1/2 cup.

AS I said there are 10 patties per bag and two flavours - beef, and lamb and chicken