Pet Supplies North Brisbane

widget

Hi my name is Shelley. I am new to this forum. I am getting my new GSD puppy in about 8 weeks. Actually he is due to be born today.

I have recently moved to Brisbane and I am looking for a dog supply store. Please PM me or post here if you have any suggestions or places to avoid.

Thanks in advance.

May I suggest an online site. www.thevetshed.com.au is a Brisbane based company with very competitve prices on all of your needs from Heart worm, flea treatment to toys and coats.

Otherwise Pet Barn stores on the North side are generally very good, if you can put aside the fact that they do sell pups and kittens.

Priceless Pets is in Wooloowin - Wooloowin Vet Clinic. Excellent prices for flea/worming/tick products!

Pet Centro in Clayfield and PetStock in Indooroopilly & Caboolture do not sell live animals. Also just across the river in Cannon Hill is Petwise which is also good (only fish are sold there).

Canine Country for Barf has an outlet in Burpengary but ring a few days before hand and they will get in what you need (bones/meat wise) they also stock Orijen but again I would call as they are a very small store and mainly produce minces/barf patties etc.

Thanks everyone. I don't like to go to pet stores as I don't like the fact that they sell puppies and I don't want to give them my hard earned dollars. I will look into the others though.

As FTPO said, Pet Centro in Clayfield doesn't sell live animals and neither do any of the Pet Cafe chains.

Petstock between toowong and indooroopilly is my favourite. Great stuff, reasonable prices and great advice.

Some are also dolers.

Have fun with your puppy :p

Haha i just went to Petstock today! :p

I really like this store: http://www.vetproductsdirect.com.au/index.asp

Order online and pay.... than just pick it up from them or get it delivered... Very good prices in general :rofl:

Enjoy your new pup!!! :laugh:

Thanks everyone. I don't like to go to pet stores as I don't like the fact that they sell puppies and I don't want to give them my hard earned dollars. I will look into the others though.

Pet Cafe at Redcliffe is great - good range of fresh food supplies and treats - plus they don't sell puppies, kittens etc