Rabbit Flavour Barf

My BARF man delivered me 2 rabbit flavour boxes by accident a few weeks ago and my kids wont eat them.

The business owners replaced them with chicken ones for me that same day for the mess up but werent able to accept them back for obvious health and safety reasons. Instead they told me to keep them.

I have only opened one pattie and it went into the rubbish in no time!!!

If anybody would like the two boxes of them they are free but you will need to pick them up (Brisbane North) and youll need to get them before bin day (lol) which is Thursday.

Let me know if youd like them :laugh:

My BARF man delivered me 2 rabbit flavour boxes by accident a few weeks ago and my kids wont eat them.

The business owners replaced them with chicken ones for me that same day for the mess up but werent able to accept them back for obvious health and safety reasons. Instead they told me to keep them.

If anybody would like the two boxes of them they are free but you will need to pick them up (Brisbane North) and youll need to get them before bin day (lol) which is Thursday.

Let me know if youd like them :laugh:

Kyla_QLD_Cavalier, I would be interested. Send me a mesage with the details,

Rob

Edited by boxerbob

Let me know if youd like them :thumbsup:

I'm sure the Peninsula Animal Aid at Clontarf would probably appreciate any free food that was going