Prefix Search Australia Wide Www.prefixsearch.com.au

SwaY

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Barambah" - Border Terriers and Miniature Pinschers. This belongs to a very good friend whose dogs I have shown for years. She no longer breeds due to an accident and age. I phoned her and it's fine to put it on the site. I had a couple of prefixes but didn't breed many and don't reckon many pedigrees would go back to the ark lol. Just in case - "Caladier" - Afghans. "Calambra" - Min Pins in partnership with "Barambah".

"Barambah" - Border Terriers and Miniature Pinschers. This belongs to a very good friend whose dogs I have shown for years. She no longer breeds due to an accident and age. I phoned her and it's fine to put it on the site. I had a couple of prefixes but didn't breed many and don't reckon many pedigrees would go back to the ark lol. Just in case - "Caladier" - Afghans. "Calambra" - Min Pins in partnership with "Barambah".

Thank you they have been added

You Can add mine -

Paddlepaws (newfoundlands)

Powrup (Staffordshire Bull terriers)

Powerpaws (Staffordshire Bull terriers)

Fantastic idea!!!

added

Can you please add mine too. Funnily enough it's Idigadog - who'd have thunk it :thumbsup:

added

Off topic a bit but there is a website database in the US that has just been started putting up the contact details of horse breeders who are willing to take back horses they have bred if they end up in rescue or at sales, I wonder if a similar thing could be done with dogs here? I know most reputable breeders will take them back but maybe a database that pounds and rescues can easily access contact details could be put in place?