Roggie

Ms James

Goodbye my special little guy. You were hard work, but well worth the effort. I'll never forget all the goofy things you did, the way you'd run into the room whenever Yoko Ono's song came on rage just to stare at the telly while she attempted to sing. Whenever I look into my rear vision mirror, I'll always see you resting your chin on the backseat. I'll miss your face inspections while I try to nap, your quiet companionship while I fixed dinner, and how you kept my feet warm during winter.

Thanks to you I've learned so much about life and about myself. From you I now know what it means to be a good dog owner. Your lessons will allow me to open my heart to future dogs and turn them into good doggy citizens. Your memory will live on.

Thank you for your unconditional love. I'm so sorry I couldn't do more for you.

IMG_1179.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

I know how much you loved your boy and you know how much Willow loved him too.

willowrog1.jpg

i cant find the smaller one, sorry for the huge pic :x

IMG_1446.jpg

You did what you could, gave him a happy home for many years when others would have given up long ago. *big hugs* for you at this time, and you know where we are if you need anything at all.

:laugh: Rogster, keep a spot warm next to you when its time for my willow to come join you.