PomsNZ

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey all

Bucca boy went for a walk, is totally normal, hes a wee bit more agresseive towards the other dogs, when they invade his *space*, but that is the only thing i can see that is different from what he was before.

He is eating all by himself, we are putting him on the BARF diet. He loves the meat and bones, i think he fought it just for the food now!!!!

He is back to following me to the loo, playing games, finding daddy when i ask him too, going for walk and doing his tricks on command, i really really really think he has this beat.

All bodily functions are ok, no diarrhea, urine fine, hes not drinking like he did before, still drinking lots but they are a very thirsty breed in summer.

hes back to what he was before he got sick. we are going back for bloods, and i expect the vet to be astounded by him!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! That's great news PomsNZ :D

So glad to hear that you've put Bucca onto the BARF diet. He'll thank you for it :rolleyes: Jessie, now at the "Bridge" was diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy when she was 9.5 years. Prognosis "6 months, 12 if she's lucky". Jessie made it to 3 years, astounding her Vets, and I'm sure that the almost life-long BARF diet had a lot to do with it, as well as all the vitamins and supplements that I was giving her. Jessie is the cover girl on the Dogzonline Bull Breeds Calendar, Pic taken at 11.5 years and 2 years after diagnosis with Jessie living life to the fullest :mad

Go Bucca!!!