Wishes For My Pom Please

PomsNZ

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are no doubt devastated by this.How sad. I had a small little chappie attacked by a large dog and whilst mine survived he was very lucky.

The bruising would be awful.I have been bitten by a dog and the bruising from what is a minor bite is painful enough, let alone if it is more savage and on a small framed dog.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Life can be a bummer sometimes.

we have brought bucca home to die.

the vets hold out no hope.

so we have brought in a naturapath. yes i realise he may still die, but i cannot get over the change from him from when he first got home, he was death warmed up.

we have brought bucca home to die.

the vets hold out no hope.

so we have brought in a naturapath. yes i realise he may still die, but i cannot get over the change from him from when he first got home, he was death warmed up.

oh hun i am so very sorry hugs to you all

he got up and walked from the door, to get a drink, then walked outside to pee.

we cant believe it.

he is resting and hes happy.

we jsut cant get over it.

yes, he is still very very sick, and still may die but there is no way hed been able to do that before the naturapath.

Hes holding out, at times hell sit up and you think omg hes back, hes got that checky smile, the spark in his eyes, and other times you think oh no...

but at his worst, he is still better than the best at the vets.

he did a big poop today, started off as diahreah, then went normal, funny colour (orange) and i presume that is from the antibiotics etc they gave him.

he is still nil by mouth.

im hoping that the sign he evacuated his bowels is a huge good sign.

Have added a pic of him, taken yesterday after the naturapath left. he looks great!!! and at times he does.... he sleeps a lot, but does seem a lot happier.

still drinking himself, and NO MORE VOMITING which i know is a good sign. his gut may be working, i jsut want that kidney to kick in!!!

post-15811-1229747163_thumb.jpg