Kirislin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess I can join in this thread now....

Got my 1.8 yesterday :hug: Still getting the hang of it, so nothing too exciting to share just yet :laugh:

Oh, what the hell... here's a few average pics I shot today..

5461181508_be377eabdb.jpg

I love it already :hug:

They're all good, you seem to have a handle on it already, I love :hug: this shot

Pretty kitty :)

Yeah, I wasn't so much going for the old, more a bit of a dark vibe. Ed looks pretty small and the light was kind of dramatic (there was a storm rolling in, but of course I exposed for Ed, not the sky) and regular old B&W wasn't doing it for me. So I went for the brown approach. I sincerely hope it looks like a nice chocolately brown, rather than sepia.

Pretty kitty :)

Yeah, I wasn't so much going for the old, more a bit of a dark vibe. Ed looks pretty small and the light was kind of dramatic (there was a storm rolling in, but of course I exposed for Ed, not the sky) and regular old B&W wasn't doing it for me. So I went for the brown approach. I sincerely hope it looks like a nice chocolately brown, rather than sepia.

Looks like CrazyCresties got what you were after. My childhood was a pretty scary place anyway, so it just looked like childhood to me.

Great Photo of Riley Wags..

congrats to those who've recently purchased this awesome lens!

Here are some recent ones I took in Hawaii.. great travelling lens, so light! just stuck it in my pocket when I wasn't using it!

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_5161.jpg

IMG_4914.jpg

Here are some recent ones I took in Hawaii.. great travelling lens, so light! just stuck it in my pocket when I wasn't using it!

IMG_4910.jpg

this one is excellent

this thread's been going for more than 2 years and doesn't look like dying anytime soon. :thanks: I always love looking in here, such a great collection of creative photos.

:thumbsup: :D :cheer::rainbowbridge: :rainbowbridge: :rainbowbridge: