Good Bye Sinna

griff

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Griff I feel your loss and your pain, my heart dog Holly left at a grand old age - less than 18 months ago now, and I miss her so very much - I cant bear to come here still to these pages, but Dust Angel told me of your loss and now Im crying again.

We are so very much richer for having been honoured enough to have shared so many years with them and to have learnt so very much from them.

:thumbsup::laugh: :cool: :rofl: Our lives are all richer having you tell us all the adventures of the beautiful Sinna.. Thank You for sharing her with us and always having a kind word for those in need.. Now you are in need and I hope we can make it a little bit easier.. A beautiful girl given her wings and taking her place in a wonderful new adventure where she will wait with patience for her Mum to call her to her side..

We will miss you old biddy :rolleyes:

Oh Griff sorry to read about you losing Sinna - I hope your memories of her are easing your pain a little. Always hard to say goodbye but especially so when they are your heart dog. I have lost my two oldies in the last six months but I like to think they are now back together again and doing all they enjoy free from pain.

I just hope my two shelties are not up there at rainbow bridge annoying the rotties - they both thought they were "big" dogs in little dog bodies.

• 1 month later...