Pets At Peace

Banjo's Mum

Please forgive me if this comes across as "Commercial" so to speak but just wanted to say that when my beloved Tubby passed away a few weeks ago, my partner tried to bury him for me but alas could not get very far as the ground was so hard and my dog was so big... so I rang my vet and they suggested Pets at Peace. The guy from there was so nice. So I got my boy cremated and he is now with me all the time in a lovely polished box with photo. They gave me a rose and some poems to remember him by.

I know not every one would agree with it, but that is what I found the best for me and helped me deal with his passing so much better.

(((hugs))) to those of you who have lost your beloved furkids ;)

sorry for your loss BM :rofl:

I Knew the day was coming for us , but was way to soon

I had choosen the Jarrah box with an engraved name plack

and this evening at 5 pm

bought Sinna home with me .

Edited by griff

sorry for your loss BM :eek:

and this evening at 5 pm

Aww griff... (((hugs))) to you my friend. I had to take my good friend with me to pick up Tubby as I couldn't do it on my own, but I too have the jarrah box with plaque and now a photo. I have the rose on top of the box and it looks lovely. At least now griff you will always have Sinna with you. :rolleyes:

Terrorbull - yes it was Shane that I dealt with and then I think it was Kristy in Dubbo that I picked up Tubby from.

sorry for your loss BM :D

and this evening at 5 pm

Oh Griff, I wanted to say something that would make you feel better, but nothing can be said to help ease the sort of pain you must be feeling..

Sending hugs to you..

Yours and Banjosmum's post have reinvorced my desicion that this is what i will do with my girls, when my dark time comes.. Hopefully not for years and years..

Hi Miss Molly

I had a few people scoff at the price of having my boy returned to me, but after 11 years of loyalty and undying love, it was the least I could do. Also by going this way, if we ever move house, at least I can still have my boy with me.

Hi Miss Molly

I had a few people scoff at the price of having my boy returned to me, but after 11 years of loyalty and undying love, it was the least I could do. Also by going this way, if we ever move house, at least I can still have my boy with me.

I have learnt not to tell most people what i spend on my girls as most just don't get it..

This is one of the many reason i have decided to do this, so i will always have my girls with me, no matter where i live..

Hugs to you..

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Miss Molly

I learnt to ignore those that looked down on me for what I did. After all the years of love and support from her it was the least I could do for her.

For a cat yes she was small enough to take to the vets but she hated the car so I paid the extra and she was put to sleep at home in my arms. My mother and I then drove the hour and a half to have her cremated that evening and she returned home that night with me. 5 years on and I would not have changed a thing.

I have had my two oldies (brother & sister) pass away in the last six months (21/7/08 & 20/1/09) and had Pets at Peace look after both. My yard isn't really big enough to bury them at home and I didn't want to do that in case I ever moved. It is a comfort to know that they are still with me in some small way.