Where To Buy Raw ?

laffi

Guest donatella

I thought id chime in with this awesome website I've been buying from here in Brisbane www.instincto.com.au. They are so lovely and their products are fresh. I'm slowly getting mine onto raw and their coats are looking great!

Dont forget DOL member Marty's Master - he can supply raw green tripe to the Sydney area. Raw tripe is an EXCELLENT choice for dogs, especially those with sensitive skin or gut issues. It comes loaded with free probiotics, and it is quite tough, which forces dogs to do some chewing !!

... And for those in Sydney :wave: there is an option of delivery to your front door by www.petdeli.com.au.

Canine Country patties, turkey necks, etc are excellent. Pricey Yes, Convenient Yes x 10.

Great service, good product & recommendation from me aka their customer of many years.

I have to say, I went to the poultry place in Oakleigh on my way home from work last night and the two women there were fantastic and the pet mince is great, Lady behind the counter told me the turkey necks sell very, very fast but gave me their card to call the night before and make an order and she'd pop it aside.

Everything was lovely and fresh and I am very impressed! Even got us some chook...

I buy frozen chicken mince, at SUNRISE POULTRY at Thompsons Road right near KCC Park for 1.80 per kilo. It has been through the grinder 2X & is very easy for dogs to digest. I buy veggies at Coles & Woollies, & add microwaved frozen spinach $99 cents a box, fresh microwaved sweet potato's $3.00 a kilo & frozen microwaved julienne carrots &2.00 for 500 grams & I freeze in patties for my dogs.

Wow I know this is a bit of an old topic but I cant believe no one in Sydney has mentioned Luddenham Pet Meats!!! They are an actual abattoirs and there meat is top quality and their prices are fantastic. They move huge amounts of meat every week so they guarantee the meat you buy is fresh THAT DAY! They have Beef, Roo and Horse (healthy and very good quality meat for dogs) and can get mutton as well. They are on The Northern Rd near the roundabout with Elizabeth Drv and your best to get there early in the morning. Ph 02 47734131

Oh and if you haven't seen my other post I sell Fresh (from the animal but frozen by me after cleaning and packaging) Raw Green Tripe around Sydney

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried OrganicPaws minces? I'm just starting my boy on raw and he HATES the barf for some reason. I believe it is all the added stuff. Also does anyone know where I can get roo tail (preferably whole tails) on the Gold Coast or where I can order some from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am in the Childers/Bundy area and I am looking to buy raw green tripe, as well as other raw food sources. We do travel down to Maroochydoore, Caboolture areas to see friends, so anywhere along the way I can stop and stick it in the car freezer, too.

pet barn stocks k9 Natural which apart from the raw meat products also includes bags of frozen green tripe if that is of any help to those who are having trouble finding other sources :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried to message him but he hasn't responded! do have have a way to get in touch? I'm very keen to get my hands on some green tripe for my girl! thanks in advance!

Dont forget DOL member Marty's Master - he can supply raw green tripe to the Sydney area. Raw tripe is an EXCELLENT choice for dogs, especially those with sensitive skin or gut issues. It comes loaded with free probiotics, and it is quite tough, which forces dogs to do some chewing !!

Just letting anyone in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area know about a butcher I went to on the weekend that has great variety. It's called Hauffs Butchery at Sunnybank. I may have gone a little overboard! etutu7ag.jpg