Breed Assessor Needed

Teebs

Hi all,

I need to find someone to assess a dog in NSW. As close to Orange as possible. Just wondering if anyone can give me some names and numbers?

The owner of this dog rung me today and said they need to get their dog assessed (now, im not sure if it is ID, or Temp tested??), the rangers came around today or yesterday and told them they have to get rid of the dog.

If you know anyone who can help can you please post in here, or PM me. It is pretty urgent.

Also - the RSPCA are the ones the chipped this dog - they never said anything about it being a restricted breed, could this help the owners??

thanks

Cin.

Didnt even think of steve, i actually know him :rolleyes:

Ok, just got off the phone to the guy.

He has not been issued with a NOI yet, so i told him to sit back and wait and see, i have found out that they need to contact Dogs NSW for a breed ID, then go from there.

He also said he knows both the dogs parents, and they are not pittys, I actually believe him, he kept saying how his dog isnt one of those horrible dogs, i explained to him what a pitty was, and he had no idea, he thought they were all bad dogs (its ok, his mind is changed now!)

Told him to give me a ring if he needs anymore help.

thanks!