The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Huga, I agree with lea, that is so adorable, definitely worth framing.

Lea, love the 'old ' very rustic.

Here is my ' portrait '

I took a photo of an old black and white photo of my daddy and I. I was always daddys' little girl, could do no wrong :mad . I lost my dad when I was just 17, way too early...So this here it is...

Daddys' Little Girl.

Collages-1.jpg">">

Edited by Bindi~Boo

Here are my Eyes :mad

This beautiful moth was on some washing on the line. I carried it over to the ivy and moved it across.

He was about 8cm long.

Apologising right now, as I don't have any editing programs other than paint and I haven't learnt how to use it, so these photos are straight off the camera

post-806-1233546208_thumb.jpg

Music

The official treasure hunt list:

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1233546392_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

Landscape - should be called "dryscape", was a pleasant 41 degrees when I popped out of the car to take that one

Portait - would liked to have done better but it was 42 and if you get too close to that filly, she bites :laugh:

I was telling Lea about my water pic, driving down the highway at 100k's an hour, camera out the window and not looking at what I was taking pics of. I don;t know if you'd call it a "water" pic or "mobile" :rofl:

IMG_9907.jpg

IMG_9892.jpg

They are great Two Spirit. I think I like the sepia better, it kind of suits the subject more...although the colour has a lot of appeal too. I like how you can only see some of the mirror frame, it gives it a real depth, like you are looking in.

It's not too late Bonnie, just dive in :laugh:

Mine didn't turn out nearly as well as I'd hoped :rofl: I don't know enough about indoor photography and the dogs weren't very cooperative, hehe. Anyway, here we are; 'Dog portrait series' -

Dogportraitseries.jpg