The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

Bindi-Boo, I love your presentation of the veges, great concept

Tlc, lovely blue water, makes me want to dive right in with this heat

J, that shadow is amazing, looks like some mythical creature

Huga, they are beautiful colourful collars...quite a collection

Redangel, what a cute pup! You can't help but be drawn to those eyes. I love that they are the same colour as the background

Kirislin, I really like the glass & bottle, and how you can see the background colours coming through them

ILTBY, that mushroom macro is cool, very abstract.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel a little lost like I'm starting all over again with photography atm, been taking heaps and heaps and I have at least developed some plans for some of the shots ... but I don't think I'll be posting many up for a bit until either my days off or I find a direction, but obviously I'll pop in here and check out what everyone else has been up to :p

Bonnie Parker - both water pics are really nice

Bindi-boo - I just realised who you are on flickr so will have a closer look when I get a chance ... nice revisit to the mirror and great vegies shot, really interesting! ... am I the first one to admit it took me a few seconds before I realised what was going on? :p

quoll - brilliant desk, love the complexity of that shot :cry:

andowen - absolutely lovely silhouette

vickie - really good water shot, love the eyes

j - love the sax!

twospirit - very interesting shots, full of colour ... I like them

huga - cool collection! My plan so far for collection is the only thing I really have a collection of - that is, dog toys :happydance:

Josie - Love your portraits, they look like they behaved alright :cry: I was just going to say that you could easily use your macro shooter for some of these topics ... glad to see you have with the mushroom :thumbsup:

chezzyr - what a good girl for the "glasses" shot, not sure Chester held a nice pose for me with the sunnies on last month ... I might have to revisit that idea :o

lea - nice shots so far, like the old building and "look up" is cool :D

poocow - really nice shot of Top, I like that one :o

tlc - like your home pic and such sparkling water

kirislin - I like your first water shot, labs always have so much fun in the water :p

:cry:

ILTBY, your kidding me, right? Josie have you been under a rock. :thumbsup:

You dont know mount Panorama. :p

You have never heard of the Bathurst 1000 V8 super car race, Dick Johnson, Peter Brock, Craig Lowndes ?

ILTBY, your kidding me, right? Josie have you been under a rock. :mad

You dont know mount Panorama. :)

You have never heard of the Bathurst 1000 V8 super car race, Dick Johnson, Peter Brock, Craig Lowndes ?

Oh I know where you mean now, hehe. I'm not a car racing fan :love: I do know who Peter Brock was though.