Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you josie, :rofl:

I used my mirror technique again, :thumbsup: I placed the mirror (it is just a small oval mirror around 7 cm or so) on the brick fence and angle the mirror towards the house. Then focus on the mirror, it is good that the sun light was shining through the branches of the tree to give the stream of light effect.

I then go to photoshop, desaturate the photo, this time use sepia. Then use the history brush to bring the colour back where i want it. Plus I use some light filtering as well.

Hope I have not confused you too much.... :(

thank you josie, :rofl:

I used my mirror technique again, :thumbsup: I placed the mirror (it is just a small oval mirror around 7 cm or so) on the brick fence and angle the mirror towards the house. Then focus on the mirror, it is good that the sun light was shining through the branches of the tree to give the stream of light effect.

I then go to photoshop, desaturate the photo, this time use sepia. Then use the history brush to bring the colour back where i want it. Plus I use some light filtering as well.

Hope I have not confused you too much.... :(

You haven't! Thanks for explaining it for me :hug:

Josie that shot is fantastic, I love it! I know I could make Darcy sit there but Top has the attention span of an ant...he'd be like 'why are we sitting here...bye'

Bindi - great work with the mirror :hug:

Thanks Steph :( Chelsea and Scarlet were getting a bit cranky with me but we got there :)

Iltby what a welcoming sight, it s a lovely photo.

Love the eyes also Lea, Bindi very clever very romantic.

So many great photos, it s great fun coming into this thread and looking at everyones lovely work and creativity. :love:

HOME7.jpg

Thank you all for your lovely comments :love: This is going to be fun, I am looking forward to seeing how people interpret the same things differently .

Chezzyr, Your photos are fabulous. I especially love the vegies and the music.

quoll, love the warmth feeling of your photo, feels very inviting.

Andowen, what a lovely silhouette !!!!

Wow, I have just been through the thread - some good stuff coming out already. You guys are a real inspiration.

Well, I fell off the wagon for the last two days of the Jan Challenge, so I am jumping back on and am really looking forward to this treasure hunt.

My first one is 'Home'. As in, 'When is daddy coming home?' :mad

copyofp20201811233544639.JPG