Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey Guys, thanks so much for coming to visit me today, it really made my day!! Do you think we could have a doggy meet day Friday? I dont mind what time, I'll leave that up to you guys as I have nothing on all day. Let me know what you think.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I call for a meet on Friday at Harris street at 9.30

:laugh::rofl: Double eek bit too early for me im afraid, no sooner than the dogs are let out they would be locked up again... i did enjoy today though girls Pandii i hope you got your "bit" and thankyou RJ for the cake with the REAL cream we will have to have a picnic one day with all the stuff thats yummy :rofl::eat: tlc i hope we didnt get you in any strife by rocking up the way we did, the look on your face was priceless by the way :)

Linda...

oh goodie, Ill be there for sure!! Geez Ill have to get up early, we (me and the 4 dogs) have been sleeping the last few days, this morning we didnt get up till 9.45, how lazy is that!!

No, I didnt get in any trouble, they are pretty cruisy, next time if you guys are in, Ill walk around with you and then it'll look like great customer service...LOL Did I really have a shocked look on my face?? I did think as I walked into the building that it may have been Pandii standing outside but I wasnt sure (she had dark glasses on) so I didnt want to make a dick of myself by going to say hi, incase it wasnt her!! I dont mind if we make friday a little later so Linda can come.

Hey tlc,

Great to meet you, and YES you had a very strange look on your face. And I had noticed you looking at Pandii as you walked in LOL.

I am happy for any time as I will be up anyway with getting the monster child to school.

I am still a little unsure as to which child oops I mean dog I will bring.

Tenties I am happy to bake a cake for you with real cream any time :laugh:

tlc hahahaha you will walk around with us next time and look like great customer service hahahaha you might regret saying that I told you I would move out there if I could LOL.

Cheers Janet

tlc, I thought about bringing both but LOL not sure if they will both fit in the car hahahahahaha..

Happy for you to bring all of yours.

Hey I found that post you where all telling me about how weird, and even weirder that I missed it LOL.

So Pandii what about a time change ?????? just let me know I am happy with any time

Tenties what time could you make it in on Friday ???????

Cheers Janet

Its funny about the pictures, it started as a few of us at the paint desk put a couple of pics up on the wall at the back of the paint desk, but we were told we had to take them down, so from then on I kept mine in my apron and every coule of months I update them. It is amazing the people that come in that know me, (customers and dog park people...etc) and ask me how are the doggys going, so out come the photos!! I probly seem way over the top but I think it comes from not having any kids, the doggys are my kids!! I just live for them, I really do.

Guest Pandii

LOL you guys are funny, Pandii has other things to do rather than sit on DOL all night :(

I had brought some new Wii games when I left you guys yesterday and I was playing them until quite late.

Yep we will make friday meet later, I forgot I had a Drs appointment anyway at 9.10am so what about 11am????

Bring what ever dogs you want, I will have Ty and will bring Seb to see how he goes.

TLC, you were looking funny :(

I did not get my bit, the girl that rang me had found the paperwork, and it still hasnt come in, so hopefully soon, my grass is looooooooooonnnnnnnnggggg and needs trimming urgent.

Still looking for the Hunky Landscaper man :D

LOL hahahaha Pandii just remember you pay for the landscaper we LOOK.

tlc No you dont appear way over the top LOL like I told you I am know as the frog lady now how do you think I got that name LOL

Pandii You deserted us for Wii I just dont know what to say LOL

and that should make 80 and counting only 70 to go LOL

Guest Pandii

:( @ 80 to go..................................................

I like to look at my games without the family helping lol so I had to do it during school hours, and I am sure my bum did not need any of your very yummy cake.

TLC you are not over the top, your dogs are special to you and thats all that matters

Guest Pandii

Hey Janet, I have that phone number for the lady who wants to do show training with you.........................

Hi Guys, I should have known dog lovers such as yourselves would not think I was a nutter about my dogs, Im glad about that!!

My friends kids have a Wii they love it, looks like it could be fun. We have just got a new 60 inch plasma image a game system hooked up to that. I wanted to hook up the xbox to it but the OH wouldnt let me.

Whos the hunky landscaper man?? We had one at Bunnings but he left for a different job :offtopic:

Bugger about your snipper part hope it comes in soon.

I would be happy with 11am on friday, might see if I can catch up with Mawson if she isnt busy Im sure she would like to come too and bring Maws.

Guest Pandii

Yep bring Mawson, I havent seen her in ssssoooooooooooooooooooo long.

I have the 360 and the Wii on the plasma and GOD it is good, I am serious addicted to my Wii, notice I said MY wii, cos its mine and I play it and no one else is allowed unless I am been generous, i brought it for me, I wanted it ITS MINE...........................

Ok Ithink you get the point lololololol