Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Oops have to admit I dont have a good one of sniff so that is tomorrows job:)

Pandii I have followed all the instructions but still wont work. Have even put avatar up on cat forum. Just cant get it to work here.

Woohoo 100 only 50 to go :laugh:

Edited by Riley James

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have pics all sorted still cant get avatar to work ggggrrrrrrr

RJ i cant even put pics up so your one up on me, i have more posts than what it says on the side you know .....

I had to rejoin after i got out of hospital for some reason and had to have a different name.. and i still dont know how to put a pic up i'm b***dy hopeless.

Linda...

But Tenties you have an avatar so I cant say much at all LOL

Hey Pandii whats the & stand for in R&J lol what happened to rj or RJ is I now 2 peoples hahahahaha thats me and my twin sister me

Hey Janet we KNOW you have a split personality that's why i post to RJ one minute and then to Janet :laugh::)

Very entertaining thread guys, Im finished bathing poop off puppies and back to DOL. Great pics guys. RJ your cats are soooooo cute, and the froggy is georgous, who took the from pic? it is very good!! posting photos isnt as hard as it seems once you have done it a few times, I am really looking forward to Friday, hope all my doggies behave themselves, I know they will bark to begin with as they think everywhere we go they own :laugh:

Pandii, your pooches look great cant wait to meet them, so how many have we got for Friday, my 4 RJ's 2 Pandiis 2 Mawsons 1 maybe 2??

Tenties, can you make it? how many of your doggies will you bring??

I have been thinking about who to take and i feel mean leaving some at home but i most likely will have about 5..... or maybe more i dunno they could all do with a good outing after all the crap here in past months, will decide on the day if i can get there .....

Linda...

DSCF3950-1.jpg

This is the NFC with many names LOL (long story)

And this is Dexter the DSH

DSCF3878.jpg

DSCF3282-1.jpg

and one of the many frogs this one is a red eyed tree frog

R J - Litoria Chloris?

Until our recent move to Warrnambool, we too kept frogs. We had lots of Litoria Ewingi (Whistling Tree Frog) & Lymnodynasties Tasmeniensis/Dumerilii among others. Have also kept lots of reptiles (Blue Tongues, Shinglebacks, Pythons, Bearded & Water Dragons etc) but now we just have some tortoises (Chelodina Longicollis) in a HUGE tank in our dining room!

Will have to come see your frogs one day 'frog lady'! :rofl:

jerojath, Yes Litoria chloris yay some omne else that know frogs LOL you are more than welcome to come see my frogs any time I have 5 of the Chloris and 4 of the green tree frogs :) would have many more but Divorce procedings would follow :(

How where and what timne did you guys meet thats not fair :( LOL please jerojath comne to our play time tomorrow.

Tenties yes its a gemini thing you got a problem with that Hahahahahahaha

Janet aka RJ (just for tenties)