Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey guy's,

Should I report this....

Bruno and I went for our usual walk this morning, was all good until on our way home. I noticed there was a lady walking with her dog off lead, that was all good then the dog came racing up to us for a sniff etc... Took the lady ages to come and get her dog, finally she got him didn't put him on lead and off they went. So we kept walking behind her which was out way home also, once she got to her house the dog turned and started attacking Bruno (who was on his lead), lady finally got the dog off us and went inside.. didn't come back out to see how we were or to apologise.

What am I to do, the dog should've been on lead after racing up to us and not listen to his owner when called, plus it's in a street in town where dogs should be on leads...

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still 'on the air' here. :)

Tanya I agree with Cramet... absolutely most positively definitely report it. A real plus that you have their address!

Like Jess' issue recently.... it's these few people that ruin things for the rest of us!!!

Ivé had a txt from Tanya and she has reported what happened. Luckily herself and Bruno were not hurt and hopefully it won't make Bruno more wary of other dogs. Gee there are some idiots around!!

Good to hear that you reported it Tanya - I hope your rangers are better than ours. Glad neither of you was hurt but it's not the point - it shouldn't happen and some people seriously need a smack in the head. :)

Some great news locally - Bullen Merri is open again :):mad : :laugh: :D :o The girls still got a hose down afterwards just to be safe but so good to have it available again. :) :) ;)

Well that's great news girls!

Not so good news for me coming to say hi at the show on Saturday I won't know for sure till tomorrow but it looks like I am doing the 10 till 3 shift on Saturday, so annoyed as I had got Shan sorted to come too.

Tully and Mawson did their hospital visit today and were just amazing again if I do say so myself. :mad nothing like a bit of a brag, very proud of my girls!

Well done on today tlc, dont fret about getting to the Dog show, i'd say we will still be there kicking back :eek:

One more sleep to go .... :)

I think i need a truck to get everything there ?????????

I have :

Chairs

Tables

BBQ ....not a portable one....

Esky

BBQ Equipment/ tongs etc

Dog crates with dogs ??

Mother..plus i dog ????

Have i forgotten anything ???

Listen up Peoples, Permission has been denied for me to drive in and drop everything off tomorrow so maybe we should set up over near the playground ??? i cant lug all this stuff in, and wont be.....at least near or under the tree's will be nice and cool and we will have a good view ???? not everyone is going to be there at the same time to help so maybe there is as good as any ???

Tenties, I'll most likely be down in the morning (all going well). What time are you planning on getting there?

Terry was washing the Ute and found a big hernia on one of the back tyres, so he's off to Geelong for the second time today to get another one fitted. Bloody things are near new, so I'm not happy forking out another couple of hundred on a bloody tyre!!! :D

If you're taking Mum to the show, then I won't call in there first. I'll go straight to the grounds. Can you drive in and park under the trees? I'll probably have Veg with me, so I'd like to have the car handy to put her in during the day.

Off to do some more work before the OH gets home!!! :laugh:

Theresa

Well count me out for the BBQ but I will be there after work for sure, at this stage I knock off at 1 so it will be after that.

Tenties where do you mean the playground? Or is that special show speak for something :D I didn't think there was a playground at the venue? Maybe I have the wrong venue in mind?

Well I just got a phone call from the OH...make that 2 tyres :rofl: They didn't have the same tread as the old one, so we had to get another one to match the new one.....grumble-grumble!!! :D :laugh:

Theresa

Well I just got a phone call from the OH...make that 2 tyres :( They didn't have the same tread as the old one, so we had to get another one to match the new one.....grumble-grumble!!! :shrug::)

Theresa

Geez that's a bit rough!

Listen up Peoples, Permission has been denied for me to drive in and drop everything off tomorrow so maybe we should set up over near the playground ??? i cant lug all this stuff in, and wont be.....at least near or under the tree's will be nice and cool and we will have a good view ???? not everyone is going to be there at the same time to help so maybe there is as good as any ???

Geez I dunno why they wouldn't allow you to set up Tenties... I drove past early Thursday morning and there were plenty of people there setting up 'camp' already! Gazebos and all!

Still planning on a visit. Wont be able to stop for lunch but gonna try and get there to say 'Hi'.

Well I just got a phone call from the OH...make that 2 tyres :( They didn't have the same tread as the old one, so we had to get another one to match the new one.....grumble-grumble!!! :shrug::)

Theresa

No way should you be paying for that - especially if the tyre is relatively new. I'd be raising merry hell :laugh: Mum had a tyre go out of round, it threw the balance out so scrubbed out two near new tyres. They replaced both and redid the balance at no charge.

Even with the potholes we've got around at the moment I've only ever done one tyre **touch wood** and I do a lot of kilometres on some shocking roads.

I'm not so much cross at the tyre people, but more at them not having that particular tread available anymore, so instead of having to replace one tyre, we had to replace two!!!I don't do many K's these days except shopping and doggy stuff, so they have/had very little wear on them. Terry thinks we mus have hit a pot hole on the way to Geelong recently, and that's what caused the damage. I just wasn't expecting to fork out almost 300 bucks for 2 tyres!

Oh well, hubby said better to be safe than sorry, especially if the tyre blew out on me on the way to W'bool! At least he cares :thumbsup:

Theresa

I'm not so much cross at the tyre people, but more at them not having that particular tread available anymore, so instead of having to replace one tyre, we had to replace two!!!I don't do many K's these days except shopping and doggy stuff, so they have/had very little wear on them. Terry thinks we mus have hit a pot hole on the way to Geelong recently, and that's what caused the damage. I just wasn't expecting to fork out almost 300 bucks for 2 tyres!

Oh well, hubby said better to be safe than sorry, especially if the tyre blew out on me on the way to W'bool! At least he cares :thumbsup:

Theresa

Make that $400 bucks, not 300!!

Geez tlc, :thumbsup::thumbsup: i was thinking about Noorat Show when i did that message, meant to put Pavillion not playground der....... :thumbsup: :D

Theresa, yes Mum is coming but only if its not Hot.... :)

I think we will be over near the Pavillion, / club rooms under the trees if we can ok ???? so go in the entrance across from the Showgrounds....my mobile is 0402614035 if you cant find me ok???

Edited to add.... hoping to get there around 10:30...11:00 hope someone knows about gas bottles lol cos i cant for the life of me hook it up ;) :)

Edited again to correct freekin spelling mistakes

And to all that may want to "Pop" in to say Hello, i have a Silver Combo Van with Mag Wheels and low profiles.. :thumbsup:

Edited by Tenties

Well it was nice to meet a few more DOLers today. Some lovely dogs and a such a nice day for a show although perhaps a little warm for some of the doggies. Mawson and Cooper bahaved themselves beautifully. Took some quick snaps with my iphone, (should have taken the real camera :rainbowbridge:) RJ got some pics too so hopefully she will pop some up later.

IMG_2266.jpg

How rude!!

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

More rudeness :hug:

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg