Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Wow Jj that sounds great, lots of lucky kids to be able to meet and greet with the scales ones! I'd love to see the reactions on some little faces I reckon they would be priceless!!

You are totally right... we love doing it! :thumbsup:

We did an incursion at one particular school where there was an Indian boy who had witnessed some pretty awful things by the Cobras native to his home-land.... he was deathly afraid of all snakes and refused to participate in our presentation.

But with some quiet patience, and the help of the 'perfect' snake, within an hour we had this boy smiling from ear to ear, with a dirty great Python around his neck, for a photograph. You can't put a price on something like that. I love my job! :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats fantastic and I know exactly how you feel its similar with the dogs at the hospital, the dogs just bring so much joy to so many people, its great to be a part of that!

Well it was just me Shan and Janet today and between us we had 8 dogs but Miggs chilled in the car while the rest of us had a walk.

db6a5d00.jpg

d3adf291.jpg

We ran into Bert with Floyd

b5d4fe8b.jpg

102a65b4.jpg

2d40178d.jpg

57f77148.jpg

We met a GSP along the way

4d245a25.jpg

24348250.jpg

b7dc84dc.jpg

be3a649c.jpg

Edited by tlc

Was a perfect day for a walk.... took Tarni, the Bride and the Kids to Killarney today and it was lovely.

Thought about catching you guys but Tarni is in season so I decided to avoid 'doggy' areas!!!

I'm loving that GSP you met today.... any more pics???

I'm trying to work out who the 'eighth' dog was joining you... :noidea:

You had the Awesome-Foursome, Shannon had Maws and Miggs, Janet had Sniff.... that's only 7. :confused:

So I demand to know.... WHO'S GOT A NEW DOG?????????????????? :laugh:

Jj the little Chi was with Shan she is dog sitting, she is a lovely little poppet, 18 years old and keeps up with the big kids!

The GSP was entire so lucky you didn't bring Tarni, :laugh: Mmmm more photos, well there was a couple but I couldn't post them, they are a bit rude! :rofl: He was a lovely boy, we think seemed a bit overwhelmed with our lot as there was so many, he stood so still till they all said hello and had a sniff then ran off at full speed!

Jj the little Chi was with Shan she is dog sitting, she is a lovely little poppet, 18 years old and keeps up with the big kids!

The GSP was entire so lucky you didn't bring Tarni, :laugh: Mmmm more photos, well there was a couple but I couldn't post them, they are a bit rude! :rofl: He was a lovely boy, we think seemed a bit overwhelmed with our lot as there was so many, he stood so still till they all said hello and had a sniff then ran off at full speed!

Yeah you're probably right.... wouldn't want anything to 'happen' there, would we!

Still, it would have got sparks flying in the Vizsla thread!!! German Short-Haired Vizslas! :laugh:

Edited to say.... I don't mind 'rude' photos.... that GSP looks stunning!

Edited by jerojath

A couple more shots of the GSP, he was a lovely looking boy, entire male possibly a show dog judging by some of his stances hard to tell really? But very nice anyway. I wonder if he is related to Bruce? Do you know the GSP Bruce he is the craziest funniest GSP ever runs through the park at 1000 miles an hour greeting everyone for a fleeting second before he runs off to the next person! :laugh:

41286970.jpg

5226fe2c.jpg

a9c2f180.jpg

5db3415b.jpg

6750faff.jpg

5d1e21a5.jpg

15d954b0.jpg

d713f51d.jpg

Edited by tlc

Does anyone know what happened to Tony ferguson outlet behind the pets direct shop? I was at everyday living today and noticed it was gone, now you see it now you don't!! :laugh:

Shit just noticed those photos are huge, sorry!!

Does anyone know what happened to Tony ferguson outlet behind the pets direct shop? I was at everyday living today and noticed it was gone, now you see it now you don't!! :laugh:

Shit just noticed those photos are huge, sorry!!

He's been gone for ages. Dunno what happened though.... maybe his clients got fatter???

That GSP is really lovely... very well put together. Possibly could be a show dog if he isn't already! I've seen worse GSP in the ring! :laugh:

Nope. Don't know Bruce... but what an awesome name for a dog! - Bruce! :thumbsup:

:laugh: And Bruce suits him so well, you would love him! He and one of his sisters came to Brierly obedience as Puppies, they were so cute and he was a clown right from the start, but his sister was so placid and quiet, they were like chalk and cheese! I've never met a GSP with a bad temperament, they have all been awesome!

Soloman won his Baby Puppy class today against a 5 1/2 mth old Baby :-) next show is Colac..

Congrats Tenties how good is that Im sure you were thrilled especially for his 1st show, did he have the BABY WIGGLES they really are so cute all the lovely babies were their many Cavies entered? I will be going to Colac my girl will be a Junior and still is a bit of a handful, never is she dull and thats what we enjoy hope you gave Soloman a nice TEA

lol that was GSP stance come chase me and lets playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

They did have a play, one of mine played a bit of chasey and he took off tail between his legs. :laugh: he was very cute!

Soloman won his Baby Puppy class today against a 5 1/2 mth old Baby :-) next show is Colac..

Well done Solly!

Pet Goods Direct - Warrnambool Store, are looking for staff, if any of you are interested!

If only it wasn't a pet goods direct!

Has anyone heard any more about what's going in Clive Peters old building?

lol that was GSP stance come chase me and lets playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

They did have a play, one of mine played a bit of chasey and he took off tail between his legs. :laugh: he was very cute!

Well done Solly!

Pet Goods Direct - Warrnambool Store, are looking for staff, if any of you are interested!

If only it wasn't a pet goods direct!

Has anyone heard any more about what's going in Clive Peters old building?

Only that I heard from a Sales Rep that PetStock are still making the move into the old Clive Peters building.... just a short delay, I believe. :)

Yeah I wouldn't work for PGD myself.... it would be very embarrassing having to explain to all the customers why there is so little stock all the time! One of my customers was saying he went in week after week to get some straw bedding for his rabbits, and every week they said the same thing... "We'll have some next week!"

Well he went in every week asking until one of the girls answered: "Look, we don't know when. When the company pays its bills we will get sent some bags of straw. I don't know when that will be so you might have to get some from somewhere else!" :laugh: I thought that was a classic response! :rofl:

Geez there are at least two other pet shops in town that sells it... I wouldn't be wasting my time going back there week after week! :confused:

I totally agree, I wouldn't work for the in an iron lung, I don't even go in there any more, I used to go in on occasion in the hope they had lifted their game but no such luck! Don't even know how they are still trading!