jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

13 days since anyone has been in here!! How is everyone doing? whats news? Is everyone still alive??

The gang say hi!!

file_zpsddd8535b.jpg

No-one gets in here much these days do they.

That's a lovely photo Barb... I'm guessing 85mm at 1000 iso??? :p

Yea and your right I guess with face book and most of us being on there these days, we see whats going on with each other through that!

Figured out about your 85mm comment, sneaky! :rofl:

Luna(tic) has her first shows this weekend at Colac.

Doesn't look like I'm going to get there but Donna James is picking her up and taking her for the weekend.

I'm glad to not be at the end of the lead actually..... Luna is a complete nutter!!!

Bit sad to be missing her first show/s though....

Best Baby In Show perhaps???

Best baby she may be, but I could have killed her this morning....

Got up at 6:30 to find she's pulled the bin over and there was rubbish strewn throughout most of the house.

If she wins a ribbon I shall use it to tie her paws together at night time.

Edited by jerojath

Hey JJ is Luna ok? I just read in one of the show threads she was off colour, hope she is ok?

She's ok now.

Developed a good case of tonsillitis and didn't eat a thing for 3 or 4 days.

She lost a lot of weight in that time and we were at the point where we were contemplating her being hospitalized and going on a drip. Luckily she picked up very suddenly and is back to her old self again.

Problem is she was not in good enough condition to show at Colac this weekend which sucks, as a Vizsla went on to win Baby In Group both days!!!

Og well.... thems the breaks.

Oh bugger, glad she is on the mend. bit like Lacy the other week, I thought the same with her but the night I had decided to take her to the vets the next day, she slept all night and was fine in the morning. Geez talk about a worry!

Well fingers crossed for the next show!

• 1 month later...

:laugh: geez busy in here!

I was wrapped with the bit in the paper and to be included along side photographers like Perry Cho is a bit of an achievement! I started a group a few months ago for local photographers and we have since had 88 people to date join from very amateurs to very professional. It's been great.

Can't believe no ones posted in here for just over a month! Guess Facey is more popular now!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Warnie people. Just pooping in here to ask you guys what it costs for titre testing there. Was just quoted $224 here for 1 dog. I don't mind driving the 2 hours if it saves me a bit of cash. I like your town. the shopping is good and the beaches are awesome. Quite often come for a day trip.