Vca - Member Online Access - Taking Bets

SwaY

This has been going on for many months, want to take bets on when we can finally login? :rolleyes:

Nov Gazette

The stage two development will also include the capacity once again to accept online payments for membership renewals, litter registrations and advertising. It will also include the capacity for members to use the members only login section and we look forward to this being in place by March 2009.

Unfortunately we are unable to issue/check passwords or update financial memberships for website use until the stage two development is complete

Member online access

All states are now using the new ANKC database, Until Stage Two of the development is complete the new database is NOT linked to our website. This means we are unable to issue/check passwords or update memberships from unfinancial to financial.

We are still awaiting a date from the developers when Stage Two will be complete.

Edited by SwaY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could access the members section until about a week ago. Now a message appears saying that the membership has been unfinancial for 60+ days. This was paid on time, back in January.

At least the gazette is out on time this month.

Lucky you, Capanash, it's 12 months since I could get in. All I get is "Membership Expired"! :rolleyes: Paid last April, checked with the VCA, received my membership card, phoned the VCA "Computer problems".

Sway - I'll go for another 6 months (and I think that's being generous lol).

I can access anytime though nothing has been updated and Im still expired.. :laugh:

Still only the Jan mag to dowload :rolleyes:

(When you type in your mem no an password and it goes to blank page - www.vca.org.au/CheckLogin.asp - just highlight it and click it again and you are now logged in. Top right hand corner says - my vca account, click and there you are)

(When you type in your mem no an password and it goes to blank page - www.vca.org.au/CheckLogin.asp - just highlight it and click it again and you are now logged in. Top right hand corner says - my vca account, click and there you are)

That doesn't work for me, i go to this page http://www.vca.org.au/members/Expired.asp?Days=-220

Im sorry your membership expired 220 days ago.

You will need to contact the Victorian Canine Association office to renew your membership

Victorian Canine Association

655 Westernport Hwy Skye 3977

Ph: 03 9788 2500 Fax: 03 9788 2599 Email: [email protected]

[ RETURN TO HOMEPAGE ]

I have the same problem. I haven't been able to log in for about 12 months either. Not mind you that I need to but still. March 2010 perhaps, then again maybe that's a bit mean how about by Christmas. :) Be nice to be officially financial again won't it!

Edited by Natsu chan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I spoke to DogsVic last week and asked about when the online system for payment would be up. Their advice? pay by check/card on your membership reminder form, and don't hold your breath because its going to take more time before they get anywhere near finishing the website renno's....(ok, I'm paraphrasing, but that was pretty much it!!)

I actually called them today as I didn't know it wasn't working (said my membership expired 91 days ago :laugh: so I was on the phone fast. Heather told me that they were upgrading the system and it would possibly be 'SOME MONTHS' before we can long in and pay online etc. So dont hold your breath, I'd say around Aug if your gonna have a comptition :laugh:

ETA: My membership hadn't lapsed it just wasn't being recognised by the system

Edited by TrinaJ