Im Fully Spewing !

rish

Spare you? Actually you suggested she was a liar (fictional vet) and a troll (the T word.) However I never told you off for doing so, just said that I don't personally agree.

I have no issue with you or others either questioning the OP or advising her how to better look after her pets. You have the right to your opinion and response and can communicate however you like.

However I also have that right.

oh, you are precious aren't you ;) How many times did you have to scrutinize the thread to scrape that together? Any sane person would have made the same conclusions considering the inaccurate and scant information provided.

I want one of those violins too Raz, this thread is way past ridiculous.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still confused, the vet suggested a "spray" and the dog is being treated with a " cream " is that right ?

Still just guessing here, but I think the spray the would have been recommended would be Cortivance - more expensive than topical creams like Neotopic or Neocort, but safer in that there is very little absorption into the blood stream of cortisone with Cortivance than with the creams. Both do the same job - one is just better for the dog than the other :laugh:

:laugh: I don't get why the OP asked for the vets professional opinion, when all they did was ignore the advice given .

You and me both. I get that there are some dodgy vets out there - I've heard some shocking stories of terrible (and deliberate) malpractice.

But I get frustrated hearing so often, people bagging the vet on here, who can't defend themselves and give their side of the story, when it turns out the owners ignored/declined the advice.

Why did you get 3 dogs when you cant afford treatment for them?

I have 5 pets, and would love more, but i know there is no way i could afford it, i have an account with my vet, that i only use if it is an emergency. If i did not have the account, i would not have gotten as many pets as i have....

No matter what is wrong with my animals, and how broke i am, my pets NEVER do without, there is no way i would let one limp for a month before doing something about it?

If you already had mini mum, why get another two dogs? What would happen if, say, all three got parvo? sounds like you wouldn't be able to afford vet treatment for that so what would you do? What if one got hit by a car, that would cost alot too? So would you just have these dogs pts sleep cause you can't afford it? I only have one dog. I would love another but there is no way i could afford it.

Spare you? Actually you suggested she was a liar (fictional vet) and a troll (the T word.) However I never told you off for doing so, just said that I don't personally agree.

I have no issue with you or others either questioning the OP or advising her how to better look after her pets. You have the right to your opinion and response and can communicate however you like.

However I also have that right.

oh, you are precious aren't you :whiteflag: How many times did you have to scrutinize the thread to scrape that together? Any sane person would have made the same conclusions considering the inaccurate and scant information provided.

I want one of those violins too Raz, this thread is way past ridiculous.

If you are so offended by a different opinion to yours that you have to reply again and again with insults and eye-rolling emoticons just because I refuse to change my opinions to yours, perhaps you should put all of the posts by me, and by anyone else who disagrees with you, on ignore?

Everyone has opinions, no-one will agree all the time, no need to take it personally and start insisting that everyone else agrees with you and anyone who doesn't is insane.

It would have been cheaper,but i had used all the money.

kreepy's foot seems great !,she is running so much i took her into the room (the stiches)

MinMIn and kreepy are sisters,Leigh is a lab,im trying to get pics up :love:

Would have been cheaper to cut the foor open whilst the dog was under for something else then it having to go back and go under again.

How's Kreepy's foot now?

Aren't Leight and Kreepy sisters, and therefor the same age? Or has Leight been desexed?

Leigh is a Lab so would imagine she is alot more than 7kgs now(mentioned earlier in relation to toxic dose). From rish's previous posts Leigh would be about 15 weeks old. Only a baby. The dose would probably still be 'toxic' and would have required apo or similar to make her vomit to get rid of it. Was it definitely aspirin/disprin?

Edited by kendall

It would have been cheaper,but i had used all the money.

kreepy's foot seems great !,she is running so much i took her into the room (the stiches)

MinMIn and kreepy are sisters,Leigh is a lab,im trying to get pics up :love:

Would have been cheaper to cut the foor open whilst the dog was under for something else then it having to go back and go under again.

How's Kreepy's foot now?

Aren't Leight and Kreepy sisters, and therefor the same age? Or has Leight been desexed?

Leigh is a Lab so would be more than 7kgs (mentioned earlier in relation to toxic dose).

Will let thread die now :laugh: It's doing my head in but just wanted to mention the breed of Leigh.

No one said she was 7kg. I said she was 7kg 4 weeks ago. She's only a pup.